• Fantastic customer service!

I bought a Kia Rondo from Cars Plus recently. There were mechanical issues with it that took some time to fix while we were looking into it. They kept us informed on progress so we knew when it was available. Their face to face customer service was amazing! I didn't feel pressured or cajoled into the sale. They even took into account that we drove almost 2 hrs to buy from them. When I got the Rondo home, the issues returned. They took care of everything to get the car in shape so that we were happy with the sale, to the extent of offering to refund and look at other options if it wouldn't work out. Todd was great to work with, as well as everyone else I spoke with when Todd was unavailable. I guarantee if/when we need another vehicle, we will definitely be dealing through them again!

• OUTSTANDING! Now have purchased my 3rd car !

This is now the 3rd car I have bought from Cars Plus Credit. They are honest, trustworthy, amazing to deal with. Todd the owner knows EVERY car, truck and SUV on his lot. Carfax is ready to be looked over. Buying process was wonderful! My son has bought 2 trucks from them! NEVER had an issue with the 2 trucks! I am finishing the deal on a 2007 Chevy Suburban, LOVE IT! Todd replaced the serpentine belt without question. Truly a great dealership to be buying a car, truck or SUV from!

• Great service!

Just recently Feb 18, bought my daughter a used car. We've had a few issues with it and they NEVER refused to let us bring it back for them to work on it to work on it. Everyone might be a little different as we bought the car out right w/out financing. Todd is the best!!! I cannot thank this dealer enough for standing behind the car and getting it fixed with my new grand baby being in it. No doubt they will make it right!! Thank you!!!!!

• AMAZING GROUP OF PEOPLE!!

For the first time in my life have a been to a business that has such AMAZING people and an welcoming atmosphere!!! I will ALWAYS refer my friends and family to this business!! I walked in with one car in mind left with a SUV that fits my family and I PERFECTLY and it was an UNBEATABLE price!! 2 THUMBS UP!!

• I waspleasantly surprised

I was totally expecting a full on Blitz The normal high pressure Hard Sell but I walked in to find a calm helpful staff even got a ride down to the lot by the owner himself I had my eye on a certain vehicle which he took me right to but I became hesitant when he tried to direct me to a different Vehicle I must admit I though he we go pushing me off in another direction but he soon went on to explain that he himself had not had time to inspect the vehical I was wishing to see and that I was welcome to inspect it myself without any pressure I was free to do as I pleased I soon decided that vehicle was priced lower because the years had not been kind to her I'm not saying there was anything wrong it was just a little rougher than I was wanting as I strolled thru the rest of the lot staff members patroled the lot helping others and giving me a Gracious nod letting me know that if I needed anything they we're all there and willing I finally found a match for myself that I hadn't even given a second look at on their website I wanted it at first site after circling her a few times and checking ever thing looking for something hidin a problem that might arise to dash my dreams but the more I searched the better she looked someone had taken special of this little lady all it took was a single hand jesture a friendly sales rep helped me get her up front and in moments tag on the back there you go take her for a spin. By myself just had to copy my drivers license and I was free to test her out without any outside distractions she drove wonderful the only issue I could find turned out to be that I was trying to apply the 4wheel low improperly which the sales rep. Aka the owner himself took the time to come out and make sure that there wasn't any problems I must admit I was hoping to find something a minor issue that might bring this sweet ride down closer to my price range but no everything was fine and the price was out of my reach not wanting to show just how badly I wanted this truck I tried to act like it wasn't really that special but I think he could see right thru me he said come on in and we'll crunch some numbers he came down I extened my budget but still the gap was too wide I finally came clean and layed down all my cards it must have been written all over my face just how badly I wanted her because with a smile he gave her over to me I want everyone to know I've been around used car lots all my life and I've never been treated so kind I've never been so impressed with their Approach to what is normally a sketchy Business at best they made me feel like a freind of the family even though we had just met

• response to interested car

emailed them on a car I seen posted on their site, they replied later that night and said the car was sold.

• Great place

They were very nice and treated my mother good she was very happy with them and drove off the lot happy go lucky thanks guys..

• VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

I personally have had nothing but a great experience with cars plus.I was involved in a bad wreck after buying a truck on payments. They were more than patient with me. Even though I ended up taking the truck back Todd has kept his word and offered to finance another car for my family. I have personally recommend them to many people and never once heard a complaint. Even though they do charge interest on a loan .the interest rate is not near as high as other car lots. Other dealerships could learn alot from cars plus

• Great people!

They helped me when my motor blew and replaced it with another vehicle, when they didn't have to! Great people and Great service!!

• Sales, Service

We purchased a 1999 Ford Contour from Salesman (Mitchell) and owner (Todd).. We were very empressed with the cleanliness and friendly atmosphere of there facility.. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and a joy to work with.. They took care of all safety features plus several other concerns that we had.. We really enjoyed working with this company and would recommend giving them a look if you are looking for a used automobile..