T&L Auto Sales

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

March 14, 2018

I spoke to one of the sales staff about 6 months ago and told them exactly what I was looking for. They called me a week ago to let me know that they ...FOUND my truck! I filled out the credit application online on their website and got a call back within half and hour to let me know that they were able to get me approved. I drove away this week in my dream truck! I am very impressed with how once I told them exactly what I was wanting, they went out of their way to find just the right truck for me. Thank you T & L Auto Sales! You have made a customer for life with me!

March 9, 2018

I had very limited credit and was told by a friend to go to T & L Auto due to her having a good experience with the sales staff there. The salesman wh...o helped me was very patient and helped me find something that would meet my needs as well as fell into the payments I was able to afford. He walked me thru the entire process and I feel that he really listened to what I was saying. I know that if I ever am in the market for another car, this is the only place I will go! If I could give 10 stars I would! :)

March 16, 2017

Got a truck from them and in less then 2 weeks had to put it in the shop. Talked to them about it and was basically told sorry about your luck. I wil...l NEVER buy another vehicle from them. Buyer beware!!!

February 4, 2016

Their new lot is huge and they found me the perfect suv to fit my life and family.

T&L Auto Sales