Button Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-712-8050 Email Dealer
Service 888-266-5806

Average based on 59 reviews
  • Great Car-buying Experience

We just purchased a 2007 pre-owned Mustang for our son. The sales staff was excellent and everyone that we made contact with at the dealership was friendly. We felt like we got an excellent deal and would definitely go back for any future car purchases. Our salesperson was Amber. She was friendly and easy to talk to.

• Above and Beyond

Sandy Short Young went above and beyond when helping my husband and I purchase our new 2016 Dodge Ram. This was our second Ram purchase in two years, we love the truck and loved having Sandy Short Young help us, smooth transaction because of her knowledge and dedication to her job. Thanks Sandy

• great service

Sandy young was so helpful when buying my new truck, looking forward to buying my next vehicle from her.

• New cars purchase

My wife and I bought two new vehicles from Button Dodge Sandy Young is our salesperson and she was AWESOME.

• Very good selection

My wife and I were looking for a new van. We came to Button because of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty and we were glad we did. They have a very large selection of late model low mileage vehicles just off of leases. This saves a decent amount of money over buying new. Vernon Alexander was our salesman. I liked dealing with him because he was not aggressive, receptive and listened to what we wanted in a vehicle, and was courteous. Next time we are ready to buy another Chrysler/Dodge vehicle, we will return to Button.

• New car

I just bought a 2016 ram 1500 I had Vern Alexander and he help out a lot, financing was quick and easy and everyone is extremely nice I would recommend button to anyone

• Excellent Dealership

Great staff, very professional.. best shopping experience I've had. Highly recommend!! Two thumbs up

• great experience, again

My husband and myself have purchased many cars off of Curt Blalock and Matt Hoover. They take great care of us and we enjoying catching up with both of them. We will always deal with Buttons!!!!!

• Sandy's Service

Sandy Young did a great job working with our family. She was patient, listened, was completely honest and worked with our unique situation. Wouldn't buy from anyone else.

• Excellent Customer Service

My husband and I recently worked with Sandy Young to get our brand new truck. She went above and beyond in every aspect. We knew the features we wanted and the payment we wanted to be at and she worked tirelessly, after hours even, to get us the perfect Ram! We could not be more happy with our experience. Management was truly kind to us and listened to exactly what we wanted and the financial managers made the final process so smooth.