482 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Exclusive Motor Cars from DealerRater.com
  • everyone was helpful
    November 4, 2017

everyone was nice and helpful, I will come back for my next car. i Have a great time with everyone. cant wait to come back

• Traveled from New Jersey to Maryland

I seen an Audi A5 convertible and sent in an inquiry. The next day I received an email and phone call from Dezmon that the car was available. My husband and I booked a train from Newark to Baltimore and were picked up at Penn station. I was able to test drive the car upon my arrival and five star service was given to us while at the dealership. I want to thank everyone at Exclusive Motor Cars for their exceptional service. I would defintely reccommend this dealership to friends and family.

• No fuss
    October 21, 2017

I used the USAA Car Buying service which was the same as the internet rate for the cars here. There were two 2014 Honda CR-Vs I was interested in. I test drove both and chose one and paid the pre-agreed internet or USAA Car Buying certificate price. I got a fair trade in on my old car. The whole experience from arriving to driving out was 3 and a half hours. The waiting lounge was pleasant and the whole business seems very new and modern. Everyone was pleasant. This is my first experience with Exclusive since they opened just in June they told me.

• Great customer service
    October 4, 2017

My car dealers Uma Black and Myron Boyd were great!!! They told me and mom they could put us in a car and thats exactly what they did and I am very pleased with the payment plan and the deal. I love my 2015 Honda Accord its beautiful and just right for me and my little family:^)

• Overall Sumeet Mepani was incredibly helpful and friendly.
    September 28, 2017

Overall experience was very good. The only problem I have was the manager telling me the warrenty was already put on the car before I purchased .

• Out Standing Professionalisum and Customer Service
    September 11, 2017

Walked into the the company and was welcomed warmly. Cedrick provided feed back at every faze of the process giving me comfortability with my purchase.

• I'm So Excited!!
    September 5, 2017

I called spoke with Eric over the phone went in the same evening and left with the vechile I wanted my dream vehicle!!! The entire staff that assisted me was great my experience was GREAT!!! I recommend this dealership!!!!

• excellent
    August 27, 2017

I want to say Big E you are a pleasure to work with. You excellent at your job and a lovely people person. Thanks for you help and patience with me.

• Honest & Superior Customer Service
    August 13, 2017

I particular liked the way Mr. Egboh and Mr. Roosevelt handled my situation regarding the purchase of my daughter's new vehicle. Because of the two of you I was able to make my daughter smile and not have to depend on others to get to and from work. Many thanks! Peace and blessings to you both.

• Great experience purchasing a used Honda!

Had a great experience purchasing a Honda from this dealership! Very friendly sales people, great customer service, and pretty reasonable prices. Communication with customer was open and honest.