This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Love this dealership!

Although we did not yet buy from CarMax, we were very impressed with both their helpfulness and and their low-pressure. The salesman seemed more interested in getting us into the right vehicle than he did in making a sale, which was impressive.

• It's All About Customer Service

Thanks for the Rave Review! We're glad we could be of service to you and your car buying needs! ~bridget

The customer service at Carmax is excellent. This is by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. They were super friendly and did not waste a lot of my time. They were extremely efficient throughout the entire process.

• F-350 Dually 4x4

Paid to have vehicle delivered from OKC to COS dealership before I purchased it. Was well worth the 4 days it took to arrive. I have yet to find a truck near the price I paid unless it has double the miles. No haggle price I thought was going to be a big deal, but it was the BEST deal. Call ahead before you walk in or have a salesman name ready, you will be greated by long lost friends (MANY) who want to sell you a car right now. Internet was the best way for me.

Thanks for the great review f 350 dually! We're glad you liked the truck after it was delivered and that our no haggle price policy ended up being the best. Enjoy your new truck!