Autos Direct Online

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• April 14, 2014

I bought my Ford Escape Hybrid in February, I had it in for service after a brake issue and they took care of everything and didn't try to sell me any... extra work unlike the dealership. The buying process was quick and easy and if they put it in writing they will come through for you. Great down to earth people to work with. I Love my '05 and will definitely go back for my next service and my next purchase.

August 21, 2014

Great buying experience. Fast and easy, with no pressure and highly competitive prices. Love my new car!

August 20, 2014

Nicest car I have owned and it's nine years old. Looks and runs like new.

August 14, 2014

We bought our 2011 Buick Enclave here. After shopping all over we found what we were looking for. We drove 200 miles to pick up a car we had only seen... pictures of and had no idea what to expect. The transaction was smooth and painless without any high pressure tactics you get from other dealers. Our salesman Ryan Markham was helpful even after the sale with a couple concerns we were having.

August 13, 2014

First, i would recommend Auto Direct Online and Salesman Ryan Markham,,,I am satisfied with both. Actually, a pretty easy way to buy a car...N o press...ure from the salesman and it tool the guess work out of it. I would say that I am dissatisfied with the minor body work that was done on the car. The 2008 Chevy Trailblazer had a "dent" in the passenger door seemingly from another car door, when i looked at the vehicle. I was assured that it could easily be repaired as part of " a We Owe"... on a Monday, I dropped the car with ease in the a.m., made arrangements with salesman Ryan to pick the car up two days later, Thursday at at lunch time, or noon, from work. When I went to pick the car up, there were no salesman to be found; just some rude young kid (18 yrs old maybe) that basically told me that I needed to wait 45 ,more minutes for Ryan or another Salesman to help me...After explaining that I didnt have time to wait that long the kid says, "I dont like the way you came at me....I'm not helping you...you can wait". I then helped myself to the Service are where I was quickly met by Salesman Ryan with the keys to the car. I was disappointed that 1) the car wasnt washed, 2) the mark is still noticeable,,,

August 12, 2014

Great experience working with Frank Faragone and the group at Autos Direct Online. The service and the great 2009 Mazda 6 were everything I would have... received at a traditional dealer.

August 1, 2014

Frank Faragone was great to work with, everything was ready to go once I arrived in Cleveland exactly as I promised. Great group to work with.

July 28, 2014

it was one of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with they are friendly and very helpful I would recommend them to everybody. fine people to work ...with.purchased in july,2014

July 27, 2014

We traveled from the Bowling Green area to look at a vehicle and drove home that day w/exactly what I wanted! Frank Faragone was very helpful and pers...onable w/no pressure! Thank you Frank to you and your team!

July 23, 2014

I bought a newer car so this is why I said the quality of repairs wasn't applicable. This was the easiest buying experience I have ever had and the ca...r was exactly as promised. I had a 2 day drive to drive it home and had no problems. Car was exactly what I was hoping for. I felt like their sales people were interested in the sale but not to the point of lying, like some dealers. My husband was worried about me driving a new to me car on the way home, without a tested service record, but the sales person assured him that he would let HIS wife drive this car home across 6 states. That made the sale.