Jerry Durant Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Kaspn
    January 31, 2018

Nick did a excellent job handling our experience buying our Toyota! He was very professional and helpful with all of our questions! We will definitely... buy our next car from this dealership next time we buy!

Jason - We are happy to hear you had such an excellent and professional experience buying your new Toyota with us. We are happy to hear you will be ba...ck and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs for many more years to come!

Unprofessional
    November 11, 2017

Brought my truck in yesterday for 15000 maintenance and was watching the tech get in my truck. First thought it was non professional climbing in with ...a drink in his hand. As he was backing up he kept hitting the brakes hard as he was playing with another employee as if he was going to hit him. Then as he drove forward to park my truck to work on it he spun the tires. I don't treat my truck way so I don't expect anyone else to. I asked a service tech if there was any reason for him to spin my tires as he took off. He said no sir.. I didn't report it to the manger cause I didn't wanna cause a fuss. With the young techs unprofessional attitude he won't last long he will slip with the wrong person.

Brian - Your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us identify the areas we can improve on. Our general manager, Andrew Scearce, would lik...e an opportunity to speak with you directly. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to him at 817-597-5000.

great dealership in small town
    August 29, 2017

Smooth process. Great people to work with. Salesperson was great to work with.

Thank you for the great feedback, Wes!

Wonderful experience
    January 12, 2017

This was my first time to buy a car without my parents' help. I needed something quick after my previous car died unexpectedly but I didn't want to se...ttle for just anything. I was terrified of doing this myself and it ended up being a painless, pleasant experience. I live in Fort Worth and I simply called and talked to David (sales manager) about what I wanted, e-mailed him my specific preferences and he e-mailed me used car options in my price range. The sticker price for the car I wanted was significantly out of my price range but he got it way down, to a price I could afford without a bunch of haggling - well under Bluebook . Worked out financing options all via email and it was ready to drive as soon as I arrived. It was incredibly easy and I love this car! In about an hour, I drove it, they answered all my questions and I was done. Great experience and I'm telling everyone I know.

Thank you for the great feedback, Jenni! We loved helping you find the perfect vehicle.

Great experience and a good deal
    November 7, 2016

Went in to buy a 2014 Toyota Hybrid this past Saturday. The 1.5 hr drive from home was worth it. Chad Mcginnes was a pleasure to work with. Was on a t...est drive minutes after getting to the dealership. The negotiation process was easy too. I just named my price and after a few to and fros, got the price I wanted. No pressure, stress or drama. No pressure to buy any extras. Just like I would want it. The price was great and so was the experience. Would heartily recommend

We're happy to hear you had a great experience plus a good deal with us! Nasir, we loved having you at Jerry Durant Toyota. It's great that your trip ...was worth it.

One of the best in town
    October 9, 2016

Cheryl was great! still is. One of the best in town.

One of the best in town - we're happy to hear it! Thanks for the great feedback, Phil.

am I that important?
    May 30, 2016

I was needing to determine if a Tundra would fit in my garage. A few dealers I had talked to denied me the opportunity to "stray" from a preset test d...rive route. Aaron Jones arranged it (within seconds) to allow me to take the truck. Shortly after that, The General Manager also volunteered to save me a 45 mile trip (one way) and bring the truck to me. AM I THAT IMPORTANT? 2 days later I was at the desk negotiating a price. Aaron actually was helping ME in the negotiations and assisted me in getting a great Tundra at a great price. . (this is not my first rodeo and I was NOT being played) Every contact I had at Jerry Durant/Granbury was great and Aaron Jones was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I will be back.

Mike - thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear our team was so accommodating. We think every one of our customers is that important!

Great Toyota Dealership!
    April 18, 2016

Since Toyota Dealerships near my house in Plano are very much misleading, I decided to go to Jerry Durant Toyota in Granbury TX. I found the hard to f...ind used late model Avalon Hybrid at this dealership through Cars.com. The sales person Hal Norman is great and very friendly, I think I got a fair price for our trade in Toyota Camry too. I would definitely refer this dealership to my friends and relatives.

Nebu - thank you for the great feedback! We're happy to hear your trip in from Plano was well worth it. Enjoy that Avalon!

Salesman Taylor Brown, Awesome
    September 22, 2015

I was looking for a new vehicle for my Wife and I had the exceptional experience from the start when I was first contacted by Taylor Brown in the sear...ch of a new vehicle for my Wife. I was interested in the FJ Cruiser and Taylor Brown said that there were two used ones on the lot as Toyota stopped making them in 2014. My Wife and I set up an appointment with Taylor Brown to look at one of the two FJ Cruisers and after we arrived at Jerry Durrant Toyota, we fell in love with our new FJ Cruiser. Taylor Brown went above and beyond to make this buying experience a very happy and positive experience. All of the staff at Jerry Durrant Toyota who were involved in our transaction was a positive one and I am so blessed that we chose Jerry Durrant Toyota as our Dealership and that we had Taylor Brown as our Salesman. I will surely recommend Jerry Durrant Toyota as the one and only Dealership in purchasing a Toyota. My experience at Jerry Durrant Toyota was completely awesome...

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us at Jerry Durant Toyota! Our number 1 priority has always been ...our customers' satisfaction. Thank you for letting us know we have done our job well. Please come back and see us!

Outstanding buying experience
    June 21, 2015

We travelled 4 hours and 20 minutes round trip for our purchase. Our experience began over the phone and online where we were able to accomplish much ...of the paperwork to speed up our purchase. The people that we dealt with were very helpful and did everything needed to answer all questions we had. We left with the feeling that we will be able to call them at anytime with any questions or concerns that we may have about our new vehicle.

Thank you for the feedback and for making the trip over to Jerry Durant Toyota! It's great to hear the 4.5 hour drive was worth it! We're glad to be y...our Toyota dealer in Texas.

Jerry Durant Toyota