Fort's Toyota of Pekin

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 154 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

154 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fort's Toyota of Pekin from DealerRater.com

• Helpful Hands in the Service Department
    June 20, 2016

We pulled into the Service Center and was greeted by Klarrisa Kee, then Matt Wagner and Blake Bredeman, both Service Advisors, worked their majic and ...before we could finish the donut and coffee, our van was fixed! They also offered expert advise on trouble shooting in the future. What a great team at Fort's Toyota in North Pekin.

Was an excellent experience!!
    April 13, 2018

We had a good experience due to lnowledgeable personnel helping us with every step of the way. Everyone eas lnowledgeable, courteous, and easy to wor...k with thru the entite process.

Simple buying experience
    April 9, 2018

The process to buy our new 4Runner was hassle free. We really appreciated the simplicity of the experience. We were attracted to this dealership based... on other buyers recommendations and the reputation of the service department.

Great Service
    April 9, 2018

Kevin and Ray were excellent when helping me purchase my Chevy Equinox. Both were very friendly and made sure I was well taken care of. I highly recom...mend talking to them if you're in the market for a vehicle. I certainly will next time I need a car!

2018 highlander plt for Gina White
    April 7, 2018

We've bought several vehicles fron Forts over the years and have all our service done by Forts. Always have great service and no overselling of repai...rs which is greatly appreciated! No plans to go elsewhere.

Employees Worked With
    My buying experience at Fort's was fantastic!
    March 31, 2018

I hadn't shopped for a new car for 10 years and had no previous experience with Fort's. By the time I drove away in my new vehicle, I felt like I had ...been a customer for years. The staff was friendly, helpful, and no high pressure tactics were used. I highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a car

Excellent buying experience.
    March 26, 2018

We generally don't care for the car buying process because of the sales-speak and pressure tactics. The staff were genuine and we were much more comf...ortable with the process at Fort's. The quality of the vehicle is well known and now we feel comfortable that we'll get the service and support needed to enjoy it for many years to come.

Employees Worked With
    Very good deal with no hassle
    March 22, 2018

Tina gave us a very good internet price. Jose was very friendly, showed us the vehicle and took good care of us. Eric was also very friendly and took ...care of the paperwork. There was no hassle and we were able to leave with our new vehicle that same afternoon.

A dream come true.
    March 22, 2018

The service we received was as if we were family. I have no other way to describe it. This was our first time buying a minivan and I honestly just st...opped in to try driving one to see l if I would like it. I LOVED IT. Our salesman, Kevin, Was so knowledgeable and so helpful. This has been our third vehicle that we have purchased over the years from this dealership and Kevin has been our salesman every time and we have always had great service.

Kevin Carrington and Eric in finance are GREAT! GO HERE
    March 16, 2018

FORTS Toyota in Pekin Illinois. GO HERE. Ask for Kevin, and Eric will do the financing and you will be happy. In some dealerships the financing guys ...are more scary than the sales people, not so at Forts. Kevin and Eric are a great team. I am not a car person, I am not a very social person, if I was a sales person at a car dealer, I would roll my eyes and ask what I have done to deserve me as a customer. I do not have great credit, no problem for Kevin and Eric! I could have shown these guys my browser history and they would have just shrugged and figured out a way to work with it. Kevin and Eric at Forts actually thought I was a human being, and I got a great Truck. They worked so hard on my purchase ??? I got tired. They are GREAT and I am happy. I even got years worth of oil changes thrown in my purchase, just when I thought they couldn???t get better they proved me wrong again. I recommend that everyone go to Forts Toyota and talk to Kevin and Eric. If I had a girlfriend and had a problem with her, I would now know where to turn too. But for now im just happy that I got a great truck, great deal I could afford, and was a human being at Forts Toyota, GO HERE.

Fort's Toyota of Pekin