Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Experience at Jakes
    July 19, 2017

I have bought over 27 cars in 10 years and have never had an experience like Jakes. The staff is easy to work with and professional. I worked with Eli... Coon. It was smooth and fast. After purchasing the car, I had a sensor go bad. Without hesitation, Eli called the Ferrari service center and paid for the repairs (under the month warranty). No questions asked. Great service. These guys are the real deal. Eli is a great guy and pleasure to work with. Chris

Man, Thank you so much for the kind words, Chris. I bet that was a beautiful drive back to Colorado from San Diego in that FF. Pleasure was mine. T...hank you for your business. Keep in touch. Warm Regards, Eli.

• Bought a Bentley sight unseen, perfect transaction
    December 17, 2017

Jake's has always had a presence online for high beautiful high end cars but it wasn't until recently that I had a chance to put them to the test. I c...ontacted Mike Pedace about a 2014 Bentley GTC Speed. He answered all my picky questions, set up a clear bra install, arranged enclosed shipping all the way to NH and made the transaction simple and enjoyable. I bought the car sight unseen on Mike's word and photos that it was pristine. Sure enough, when the truck pulled out and they backed the car off it was stunning. We love the Bentley and look forward to buying another car from Mike and Jake's Motorcars.

• Great experience, great car
    December 2, 2017

Jake's is a toy store for auto enthusiasts and investors. Needed a family vehicle that's fun to drive and there were many quality choices, including ...my gently used G63 AMG twin turbo. Shopping, paperwork, and trade-in was a breeze, good pricing, exciting selection of low-mileage high performance Range Rovers, Porsches, Mercedes, Bentleys, and exotics. Great help from Mike Pedace.

• First class treatment!
    October 3, 2017

First class treatment from the minute we walked in the showroom. We went looking to purchase a specific car, the car we were going to look at was gett...ing sold so we walked around their showroom, they had an amazing collection and I fall in love with an Aston Martin. Everything was taken care for us for the purchase, when we got home and were showing the car we notice one of the windows had a crack, I called and send images and thought how much is this going to cost, the car was bought on as is agreement. It was no disclosed on the sale but to our surprise Jake replaced the window for us without any hassle. Within a month they took care of it and help us to service another of our cars. they are honest, factual and good. With that type of service they have earned a client for a very long time and will not to hesitate to recommend Jakes to anyone is looking for a a particular beauty, they have a selection of cars that will make choosing one a very hard decision. We didn't over or underpay for our car, price was right on the spot. Great people and a extremely knowledgeable service team. I am so happy with my purchase and very impressed with the customer service. Thank you Jake

• Amazing experience
    September 30, 2017

I bought my first car sight unseen from Jake's through Eli and i would do it all over again. I was at first skeptical of the whole process of purchasi...ng a car sight unseen and the whole process of shipping and what not but Eli made this whole process a breeze. Eli was ALWAYS receptive with emails, texts and calls and kept me updated through this whole process. I highly recommend purchasing thru Eli and Jake's.

• Quality Shop
    August 21, 2017

I was in the market for a late model Porsche 911 997.1/2 and found one with low miles in excellent condition at Jakes. Price was higher than the mark...et so I shopped around to find that the right color, options, and condition were impossible to find close to Jake's vehicle. Negotiated a fair deal with Rick and Eli, PPO'ed at a local shop and bought the car. Post delivery I found two items that needed to be fixed and Jake took care of it immediately. There's a reason Jake has been in business this long - highly recommend.

• Mercedes car buyer
    May 18, 2017

This was my first purchase from Jake's Motorcars and I could not be happier. I bought the car over the internet and when the S63 arrived it was exact...ly as described. The car is in perfect shape without a single scratch. I dealt with Eli and everything was as he said it was. I especially liked his prompt responses to my texts and the photos of the car being loaded on the transport truck. I hope to buy another beautiful car from this company in the future.

Jeff, thank you very much for the kind words. Your business is greatly appreciated. I am very happy to hear you are enjoying the S63! Until next ti...me. Eli

• World Class Service!!
    April 13, 2017

Jakes Motorcars was a first class experience from start to finish. Michael and Sheri went above and beyond with the entire transaction. Highly recomme...nd them for your exotic car needs. Customer for life!!

• Puchased Ford F-50 Raptor
    March 29, 2017

Fantastic to work with! They were very helpful and made the whole car buying process so easy! I will be sending everyone I know there to buy their ne...xt vehicle. Awesome experience! 6 stars ars across the board. Thank you Jakes and especially thank you ELI for all of your help with the purchase of my Ford 150 Raptor. Mohammad Salem. From JORDAN

• Purchased S550 COUPE/RENTECH
    January 19, 2017

These guys were such a pleasant surprise. Very happy with the whole process at Jakes. Thanks to Eli and Jake who went the extra mile to make sure I g...ot exactly what I wanted. Thanks guys and I'll be back.

Thanks again for the very nice review. Just logging into this system for the first time in a long time. We enjoyed building that car with you. Sure... is a MONSTER!!! Looks amazing. Keep in touch! Eli Coon

Jakes Motorcars