• sherry pulled it off

after i filled out some forms on line sherry called me before anyone else i was not expecting someone from bob brady to call and have my info she was very nice and asked me to come in to talk about a truck i explained to her my credit wprob wouldnt allow me to but any decent vehicle since i was limited to a truck that could pull upwards of ten thousand pounds sherry said just come in you would be surprised i asked her straight up is this going to be a waste of my time since i lived an hour away and i really did not want to come down just so she can get me in the door i wont forget the last thing she said was trust me you wont be dissapointed for some reason i believed her so i said ill come in but figured there would be no way and she was going to be like every other car salesman and push push push boy was i wrong sherry greeted me with a smile and that smile never left she never tried to sell me anything she listened to what i needed and she went to work i was able to do most the papers thru email she was up for the huge task of getting me a truck in the meen time i was getting calls and emails from dealers from all around all making promises that i knew they couldnt keep i told the only other person i fely half way ok about that i would talk to him if she coulndt come thru since i know she was working hard on my behalf i recieved a call from her one morning and she just said get here asap so i did two hours later i test drove three tru cks and made my first second and third choice knowing i was going to end up with option three sherry comes around the corner with a smile bigger than ever she she sat down caught her breath and showed me my payment on my number one choice it was 200 dollars less than i expected to pay for option three i know there was other people involved in the deal but the face of the deal was her i cant believe im driving off in my new truck i will tell anyone i talk to thats looking to come sewe sherry at bob brady

• jason

Excellent place to come to buy a car they was able to help when no one else would over all excellent will be coming back again

• Glad we made the drive

Thank You so much Sherry Johnson for helping us in the buying process!! We just dreaded coming into the dealership today, but actually made this experience fun! When it comes time to trade in my Grand Caravan we will be back.

• Most amazing car buying experience!!!

Sherry did a fantastic job getting us in our new car. i appreciate all of the help she gave us. will be recommending to everyone!!!

• Most amazing car buying experience!!!

• Mr. Bill Percy

I came in to purchase a car. Sherry was very helpful and had full knowledge of the car I wanted to purchase. The day was long, but Sherry made us very comfortable in our waiting. Offering drinks or snacks and such. I was able to purchase the car I came from. Everything went smooth and IF a problem arose, Sherry was quick to respond & I am leaving here in my new car!

• 2018 Honda CR-V EX-L

I search the website and found what I was looking for in my new vehicle purchase. The sales rep, Joe Wenskunas, was really great to deal with. It all came down to the final price with my trade-in. Within a few minutes of reviewing the summary and price breakdown, we agreed on the transaction.

• 2018 Accord

Another great experience buying a new Honda from Alex! Alex goes above and beyond to make the buying (and trade-in) process simple.

• Buyer

Jamie provided awesome service. As a parent with children they made this process very relaxing with a bounce house and playroom.

• Shopping for a new car

I worked with Tiffany she was great. Everything went by pretty quick.

I worked with Tiffany she was great. Everything went by pretty quick.