Average based on 23 reviews
  • Great deal

I was looking for an E350 in a specific color combo with the Premium Packages 1 & 2. I found Cox & Co Motorcars on Cars.com. I was impressed by the Cox website and how many Mercedes they had and how they were mostly low mileage and seemed to be clean and were priced right. Cox had the exact vehicle I was looking for and it had a clean Carfax and only 11k miles. I found mostly positive reviews on this company and an A+ Nashville BBB rating. I could find no complaints on this company from either the State nor the City. I called and spoke with the owner, Mark, and found him to be professional, friendly, and very knowledgable. He took all the time I needed to be comfortable with the car, price, warranty and purchase process. I sent him an overnight check to hold the car until I could finance it. I originally planned on flying to Nashville to pick the car up...Mark said he would pick me up at the airport...but later decided to have it shipped. It was shipped on Saturday morning and was in Colorado on Monday afternoon...wow! The vehicle was 100% as advertised...extremely clean and low mileage. However, the car did have only one FOB. Mark said that Mercedes Financial would replace it as part of the original lease, and if they didn't, he would. I must admit, I was a little concerned about buying a car, sight unseen, on the Internet. As I spoke with Mark and his associate, Brandon, I became convinced they were the real deal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and plan on looking for a replacement here when my BMW comes off lease.

• Car Purchaser

• Car Purchaser

• Customer

Great experience. Enjoying my Mercedes ML350. I will be back!

Great experience. Enjoying my Mercedes ML350. I will be back!

• GLK350

What a fabulous car buying experience! We drove from Indiana to see a specific GLK350 that was on their list of incoming cars. Brandon stayed in touch with me after my call inquiring about it to make sure it came in before we made the trip down. When we arrived, Brandon greeted us,showed us the car and allowed us with no pressure to view the showroom. Brandon was there to answer any and all questions. We purchased the exact car I wanted and drove it back to Indiana. I had a few questions the next week which Mark was able to answer right away. Mark and Brandon are two professional , friendly and knowledgeable dealers. I would highly recommend Cox & Co. Motorcars to anyone looking for a quality Mercedes!

• Me Hall

Easy process from start to finish. Nice clean showroom with a great selection.

Easy process from start to finish. Nice clean showroom with a great selection.

• Purchase of a Jaguar FX Premium

This is my third vehicle purchased from Cox-Motorcars and I really never look anywhere else. Mark makes that transaction so easy. I find the car on his website, drive it and within 30 minutes I'm out the door in my new car. This is truly the easiest car buying experience and the only place I shop. Mark is the best, always helpful and accommodating.

• Excellent Overall Experience

I was disappointed that I was unable to negotiate a price lower than their "no-haggle" advertised pricing. I have to assume that everyone gets their best price without the haggle. The guys at Cox were easy to speak with and very responsive. I would do business with them again.

• Purchase of a Mercedes GLK

I purchased a 2014 Mercedes GLK for my wife. The entire transaction process was outstanding. Fair price, timely follow-up to every question. Mark also arranged transportation for the vehicle within some fairly tight timeframes with a great transporter. When I received the car, it was absolutely as described and even had a new set of tires (the original tires that were replaced only had 16K miles). I will definitely look at Cox & Co inventory the next time I am shopping for a car. Nice work!

• Outstanding service

Easiest car buying experience ever. Mark could not have been more professional and attentive. highly, highly recommended