Uftring Weston Chevrolet Cadillac

3.0
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Follow up to previous review

JEFF. The general mgr made all this right. Have refund plus was very helpful. He needs to fire someone in service though.

• Great buying experience !!

My sales person, Kathy Underwood, worked diligently to find the exact vehicle I was looking for. As an out of town buyer, I had some reservations, but everything Kathy and the rest of the people I worked with at Uftring Weston did for me made my purchasing experience more than excellent.

• Uftring Weston / Fraud - Bait & Switch

This company practices bait & switch false advertising. (Fraud). I tried to purchase an advertised automobile but they refused to sale it as advertised. Not only do they practice false advertising their staff is rude & in my opinion they should be in jail for fraud.