• Awesome customer service

I went to this dealership to find a used dodge and they were so helpful and really wanted to get me one. They actually drove one from there priceville location over to their Decatur location. It was a great find and I was glad to get it. It was a holiday weekend and most banks were closed but I found one and the salesman and his secretary stayed late to get all the paperwork done. These guys are great at what they do. I truly recommend them for anybody searching for a used vehicle.

• Car searching

I went with my son to look at a car he saw online. The down payment was more than he expected. but the owner accused me of trying to talk him out of buying the car and I didn't appreciate it. I understand they want to make a see but show a little more respect, especially to a lady.

• Great Service

The process was easy and convenient. We were able to get a great rate with great service!

• Wow! Awesome Service!

Great customer service and such a pleasure to work with! I will be back!

Great customer service and such a pleasure to work with! I will be back!

• Honest and Straight Forward

Great salesman and company. They were honest and straight forward- np pushy salesman or pressure! It was a pleasant transaction, we will return!

• Decatur's Best

Tony is truly a professional! Great people to work with! This is my 2nd car from them and I will definitely be coming back to look here first!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

The people at Smith Motors are great to work with. I had a hard time finding what I wanted but they were patient. They even helped me sell my old car ! Tony and Scotty were very easy to deal with.