Perkins Motor Plex

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 15, 2018

We traveled four hours to to purchase our vehicle from the Jackson, Tn location and would do it again. Thomas Reilly provided complete information about... the vehicle and listened to our preferences concerning financing while making the process transparent and stress free. Natalie DeBerry shopped our loan to get the terms we were looking for and walked us through the steps to make sure our tags and insurance transferred smoothly within Georgia's system. I highly recommend the Jackson, Tn team to anyone looking for honesty and integrity without the sales pitch. Our trusted local mechanic found no issues after a complete inspection.

December 7, 2018

I live in Missouri and decided to go car shopping in Paducah. I stopped by perkins motor plex and found a Chevy cruze I liked. The purchase went smoothly,... but they said they would send the license plates in the mail, and I would have them in 4-6 weeks. I never heard of that but I said ok. this was in september. 3 months later I have no plates or any title paperwork. I have made 3 payments and the car technically isn't even mine yet. we've called and talked to Janessa and she said it was being delivered. we called the post office and they don't have anything, so the lie detector test determined THAT WAS A LIE!! they have given us the run around for 2 months. We are supposed to be receiving our 4th temp tag in a couple days! If the problem doesn't get resolved very soon I will be contacting a lawyer

Anthony, thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention. It truly is our desire that every single customer is not only happy with their ve...hicle, but equally as happy with our entire buying process. As we discussed earlier in our phone conversation, we are in constant communication with the dealer from whom we bought the car, in hopes of expediting the transfer from them to us. And, ultimately...us to you. Again, I want to thank you for being patient with us as we do our best to get this resolved in a matter that is satisfying to you. As always, feel free to reach out me anytime. Scott Clapp GM

• May 23, 2018

Everyone was super friendly and helpful! Keith Eaton was fantastic to work with and always had smile on his face. He was very patient with me and found... the perfect vehicle for me! I highly recommend Perkins!

Thanks PJ! We're glad you found our non-commission sales staff to be helpful!

November 15, 2018

Called down from Terre Haute, In. wanting to purchase a Fiat 500 I saw online. Grant GustufGus walked me through the whole deal, completely and clearly... and had my car ready for the trip home when I got there! Quick test drive, some paperwork and I was on my way back home with my new car!! WONDERFUL SERVICE from the start!! Thanks Grant!! Thanks Perkins Motor Plex!!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience, Jimmy! Thank you so much for the kind words.

November 3, 2018

I saw a truck that I was interested in, made a phone call, and it was delivered to Paducah from Mayfield the same day. Thanks Taylor Ballard and Chris... Cherry for taking care of me, and making sure I was 100% satisfied.

We're glad to here you're 100% satisfied! Thank you again.

April 18, 2018

Thank Brad Clapp when I explained how busy I was with my business right now didn't have time to come to lot and that had looked at all used 2500 trucks... yall had in stock. Brad asked what truck I had decided on and after 3 phone calls deal was done and told me they would have truck at my house 4:00 that afternoon and they did.I test drove 2016 Ram 2500 came back signed all papers on tailgate. So easy

We're so glad to hear you found our buying process to be seamless and efficient...it truly is our goal! And kudos to you for taking advantage of our ...delivery program!

March 13, 2018

Vehicle was described very accurately and the sales experience was was very pleasant. Would use this dealership again and recommend to others. Logan my... salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous.

That's great to hear Steve! Thank you for your trust.

December 21, 2017

Perkins has a commitment to providing clean, quality vehicles, at fair prices, and with excellent customer service. We worked with Chris at the Murray... dealership and he was the best! There is no better place to buy - we highly recommend Perkins!!

We are truly grateful for you Robin! Thank you so much for the kind review!

September 28, 2017

I have been looking for a "new to me" pre owned car and I went to Perkins Motorplex in Paducah KY , my salesman was Eric Moore and he was great, answered... all my questions and was so nice and polite, he made my buying experience a pleasure and I love my Ford Explorer and I loved dealing with Perkins and Eric!!!!!!! Keep up the good work guys. I will recommend you highly. Thank you

That's fantastic Debra...thank you! We will make sure Eric see this!

August 25, 2017

Buying another car from them..Iwould recommend to them to anyone. They will hard to get you want you want.

We appreciate your family! Thank you again!