Don Ringler Autos

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed

(1,850 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Ringler Autos from DealerRater.

Scott provided us excellent service and is very

Scott provided us excellent service and is very professional. He was very quick to respond to my texts/calls. Extremely satisfied with this dealership. Would recommend to all my family and friends

This dealership is wonderful.

This dealership is wonderful. Very friendly staff. They know their stuff and what they are talking about. Highly recommend

2.0

I tried to purchase a 2022 Highlander hybrid.

I tried to purchase a 2022 Highlander hybrid. The salesman got angry because I didn't want to pay $900 for window tinting. When the sales manager wrote down a deal so I could order a suv, he added $2500 more than list price of the hybrid and offered $1000 less than Kelly Blue book for my 2017 Ford. I'm 71 and never had a car salesman get so angry at me when I was extremely polite. They just lost a sale

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. We will have a manager attempt to look up your contact information and reach out to you to address any concerns you may have. If we are not able to connect, please call 254-774-6500 and ask for Kyle Riley, Johnny Haun or Bruce Wertz. Thank you.

Love my new Toyota Tundra TRD sport!

Love my new Toyota Tundra TRD sport! Thank you for always doing what it takes!

Best car purchasing experience ever!

Best car purchasing experience ever! In a time where the whole world has some kind of covid excuse but not Harold Allen and Don Ringler they stepped up and made it happen.

Great sales department!

Great sales department! They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful through the entire car buying process.

1.0

THE WORST SERVICE EVER!

THE WORST SERVICE EVER! PROBLEMS NOT FIXED. Tires had to be replaced and now brakes are grinding and the first payment was just made. The vehicle was obviously not inspected as it should have been before it was sold (they were in a hurry to make that sale $$) and now its to the point its not safe to drive. This is the third time the truck has had to be taken back. SO....if you plan to buy from this dealership, beware of the used vehicle and its inspection!

Richard Hill is an A+ salesman.

Richard Hill is an A+ salesman. Honest, fast and easy to get along with and a great dealership.

Don Ringler Toyota does treat you as family.

Don Ringler Toyota does treat you as family. They are courteous, honest, friendly, helpful, and this does NOT stop after the sale. There are MANY Toyota dealers, there is only one Don Ringler Toyota. From Bruce the General Manage, to Johnny and Kyle as Car Sales managers, Russell the F&I manager, Blake who helped me yesterday in Service. Most of all the direct line salesperson for this car was Richard Hill! He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful sales person, asking the right questions, really listening to answers, AND supplying the best solutions for each transaction. I asked 6 people who work there, why are you here, what is it that is number one. They all said the same thing. We are like family! It is a stressful transaction for many folks, the most after buying a house or a new job, they make car buying a breeze with 100% honesty or I would not have purchased 8 cars from them in the past 15 years.

Everything was excellent from salesman to finance.

Everything was excellent from salesman to finance.i would definitely recommend Don Ringler to all my family and friends