760 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • WInner, Winner!

Thank you for the kind review! We are thankful for your loyalty to Don Ringler Chevrolet and Toyota!

Upon arrival I was immediately greeted and introduced to Rusell Triche who was a very knowledgeable salesperson who helped us (very patiently) decide between two different models. He was able to show us the different features they had so we could make the best decision. And then, we got hooked up with Morgan Shrode in finance who walked us through the leasing process. He was very courteous and answered all questions and helped us decide on a protection package that makes us feel comfortable that all our problems will be taken care of. This is the 4th vehicle I've bought at Don Ringler and I would not think of buying one elsewhere.

• Build your own Taco
    July 23, 2017

Living in Houston I was getting the typical car biz, so I went to Don Ringler met Richard and built out my dream Tacoma for a great price. Great service and product!

• Richard Hill is awesome!
    July 21, 2017

I was NOT planning on purchasing and I made that clear from the start. However, Mr. Hill gave me a lot of information that was useful and knowledgeable. I left the dealership planning on looking at other models like the civic, or Sentra/Altima....but ended up right back at Don Ringler the same day after looking at different pricing online, reviews, etc. basically found exactly what I wanted and for a great price. I highly recommend him to anyone when purchasing a vahicle. Finance went smooth as well and everyone at Don Ringer

• Chevy trax!
    July 21, 2017

I love this dealer! They are family oriented and ALWAYS help me when I've needed them! Thank you! And thank you Harold for all the hard work and helping me always!

• Our first Silverado
    July 19, 2017

Don Ringler Toyota

That is great to hear! Thank you for coming to see us and we hope you love your new vehicle!

We had an amazing and hassle free experience purchasing our new Silverado. Matt was extremely efficient and professional. He made the numbers work so we fit it into our budget. The whole experience was great and we will be back for our next purchase for sure!

• Totally satisfied

Don Ringler Chevrolet

We are glad you had a great experience with Andrea! We appreciate your business!

Will always request this service representative in the future. This is the second time I have worked with her and she is very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.

Don Ringler Chevrolet

• Small town attention with big city selection

Don Ringler Toyota

We appreciate you coming to see us again and we hope you love your new model!

This is our third vehicle purchase from Don Ringler. We previously purchased Sienna (love them), but wanted to downsize. We were unsure of what to get, but the attentive sales staff was very patient as we looked at various models and trims. Kory made the purchase very easy as did the financing agent. We have always been happy and highly recommend Kory over at Don Ringler!

Don Ringler Toyota

We appreciate you coming to see us again and we hope you love your new model!

• Another Home run

Don Ringler Toyota

Thank you! We appreciate that! We are so glad to hear Russell was able to help you out!

Absolute best Chevrolet dealer in tx!!! Found the truck I wanted and had it here in 4 hrs. Russell Triche has always been my Toyota sales associate and now is my Chevy associate too!!!! Thanks for all the leg work Russell and everyone at Don Ringler, and a special thanks to Morgan Shrode for making the financial end painless as always!!!!

• Excellent experience
    July 17, 2017

Don Ringler Toyota

Thank you for coming to see us! We hope you love your new truck!

It was great doing business with Don Ringler Toyota. I would highly recommend working with Russell Triche and Johnny Haun if you are looking for another vehicle. Thank you for an easy experience in purchasing a vehicle.

Don Ringler Toyota

Thank you for coming to see us! We hope you love your new truck!

• Awesome
    July 17, 2017

Harold did an amazing job with us purchasing our 2017 Camero. I will recommend him to any of my friends looking to buy a new vehicle.

Don Ringler Chevrolet

That is a great looking car! Thanks for coming to shop with Harold!

Don Ringler Chevrolet

That is a great looking car! Thanks for coming to shop with Harold!