Don Ringler Autos

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed

(1,850 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Ringler Autos from DealerRater.

Fast easy way to buy a vehicle!

Fast easy way to buy a vehicle! Love my new Toyota Tundra! Thank you as always

The dealership is VERY professional, and Debbie Shepperd

The dealership is VERY professional, and Debbie Shepperd one of the most professional ladies I have met in my life!! When it was all done I felt my purchase was a smart choice and I felt better about myself for it.

Richard Hill was great!

Richard Hill was great! He told me honestly that it may take a bit for my car to come in once I ordered it and kept me fully updated steadily until it came in. We even showed up to the dealership when it came in without telling Richard and it only took about 2 hours or less and we were out of there with my new car! Definitely recommend anyone to work with Richard and Don Ringler Toyota!

Excellent service!

Excellent service! Great customer service! I would highly recommend to others to buy from Don Ringler Chevrolet!

Debbie was amazing!

Debbie was amazing! She helped my daughter buy her first car today. She was so easy to deal with and such a graceful professional. Just complete class!!

We were given a thorough walk thru of our new truck and

We were given a thorough walk thru of our new truck and the technology involved.

Simply put.

Simply put. Don Ringler is indeed an honest car dealer. No high pressure sales. No coercing you into options you don't want. Fees were reasonable and no hidden fees. 100% recommend buying a car from them.

Don Ringler Chevrolet set a new benchmark!

Don Ringler Chevrolet set a new benchmark!! Impressive customer service and they provide attention to detail customer service and most importantly they do listen to what customers want or need. This is a result of a positive work environment and the will to succeed. I would like to also add Debbie is an amazing sales rep. I have known her since 2009 and since that time I had the opportunity to buy five or six vehicles, in addition, she's always there to provide you with the right information in addition to getting the car you want. I would also like to say thank you to Kyle (Manager) for helping me to get the truck I wanted. So If you are looking for a dealership that can and able to assist you on your next purchase please visit Don Ringler Chevrolet In Temple TX. You won't be disappointed. Thank you.

Amazing people!

Amazing people!!! Got a great deal and had a lot of fun!! Would definitely recommend. Andy and Alex were amazing

Don Ringler is a great dealership.

Don Ringler is a great dealership. I was welcomed the moment I walk in. Along with have a great experience with Scott Chan. I got the vehicle I wanted and they helped me look and find a great deal.