• Satisfied Customer

I was very satisfied with the car buying experience as a whole. Very helpfull and informed team. Thank you Dennison Auto Center!

Thank you for the kind words. We train our sales staff to be professionals and allow the customer to make the final decision at their own pace.

• 09 Toyota Camry Hybrid

If your looking for a great vehicle at a great price, look no further than Bob Denison Auto Center! The staff made the buying process easy without the unwanted pressure that you typically experience from salesman. Steve was professional and great to work with! I walked away with a great car at a great price. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Steve and the staff at Bob Denison

• Car buyer

Curt and Steve step up BIG snd do everything possible to make your experience a good one.

• 2014 F250 Superduty

Super job on the 2014 Ford Superduty. They supplied everything that I requested. Curt worked hard to help me get an awesome deal .

• Great people, pleasure to do business with

I recently purchased my 2nd vehicle from Dennison Auto and was, once again, greatly satisfied with the no pressure, friendly buying experience. Bob, our salesperson and Steve, the president, were great to deal with and made the buying experience quick and painless. Steve even recognized us from our first purchase there almost 4 years prior. I would definitely go back to them for future purchases without any hesitation and would recommend the dealership to all of my friends.

Thanks Mark and Nicole for being repeat customers. Having many repeat customers indicates Bob Dennison Auto Center is doing business the way customers expect it to be done. Hoping to see you again in 4 years (or earlier!).

• Pleasure to work with!

Curt and his team were a pleasure to work with while buying a used vehicle.

Curt and his team were a pleasure to work with while buying a used vehicle.

Thanks for the kind words Amber. The 2014 Dodge Journey you purchased should give you and your family many miles of satisfied driving. Curt is happy to help customers with a professional attitude so they purchase a vehicle that fits their needs and budget.

• Met our needs!

Found truck that fits our needs perfectly from Bob Phillips.

Thank-you Kristin Hodges for purchasing the F150 from Bob Phillips and Bob Dennison Auto Center.

Found truck that fits our needs perfectly from Bob Phillips.

• Used Trucks

Went to look at truck, no pressure and excellent customer service. Quick process and found what we were looking for. Thank you!

Hello Stacie Fortune. Our sales consultants offer the customers as much information as possible (Free Carfax, 100 point mechanical inspection, ect..)and then let them decide if the vehicle is right for them. By being seasoned professionals and helping the customer at their pace it normally generates a sale.

• Process was very easy!

Process was very easy. Joe did a good job. Steve explained all the financials and made it easy to understand. Will definitely come back.

Happy to earn your business again Ronald. Since you were a previous customer of Bob Dennison Ford we appreciate you visiting our pre-owned location and purchasing a vehicle from them (also). Joe and Steve were happy to explain all the paperwork and help you purchase the Buick in as little time as possible.

• Best group of guys & gals!

Best group of guys and gals that I've ever met at any car dealership - Thank you!

Thank-You Duane for those kind words. It helps the day go fast when assisting individuals who are as kind as you.