Titan Auto Sales

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 43 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• January 4, 2016

Jason was awesome to deal with and helped me will my purchased. I bought a total of 2 cars from him. He also went out his way to show me the features ...on both my vehicles! That my friend is great customer service and I would still recommend anyone to him. And would always come back to buy from Titan Auto Sales!!!! If you are ever in the market to buy a preowned vehicle Jason the guy to see not only if his customer service on point so are his prices as well. Thanks again to Jason and the staff at Titan Auto Sales for the wonderful experience!

January 29, 2018

Was looking for 2 cars with good down payment and less than perfect credit. They helped us get the financing we needed very quickly. Told us when cars... would be ready and delivered on time! At a very fair price! Left very happy with a Chrysler 200 and a Chrysler Town and Country, also a little car fox! Enjoyable stress reduced experience! Thank you both!

October 5, 2017

I can't express the joy and comfortability that Jason Ronaldo and Titan Auto brings to the table there wide array of quality used and new cars along w...ith Jason's attentiveness and true caring about his customer means the world you can't buy peace of mind when buying a car but you sure as hell can get it but Jason Ronaldo in Titan Auto I bought three cars from Jason and I will continue to buy cars from him and always and will always recommend others for Jason and Titan Auto you can't put words on quality and this is where it's at

August 5, 2017

Both my wife and I inquired about the same vehicle on two seperate occasions and never got a response.

Thank you for taking the time to review my business, I apologize if you were not responded to. I always respond to all my emails, phone calls, and tex...ts as quickly as possible. Usually within minutes there is a response. Please contact my direct number or direct email, maybe there is a server problem or issue with one of my 800 numbers, I would really like to get to the bottom of this. Every call, call email or text is very important. My direct number is 518-438-0101 or email is jason@titanautosales.com

June 29, 2017

I bought a 2005 Silverado Chevy. Jason was very nice and professional. The truck's great and in good condition, only a couple problems with it. We too...k the truck to our mechanic and had it checked out still has original brakes and fuel lines but very rusty plus has two leaks transmission coolant line and right front axel seal. My husband called and talked with Jason about it as it has a warranty for 30 days, Jason was alittle rude and told him what's on the brown paper is all that's covered my husband told him it was on there and Jason told him if it's not leaking bad where we fon't see a big spot he would cover it but we could bring it in and he would fix it but charge us. That wasn't very professional and the way to keep your customers happy. No I will not refer anyone to him because that is not the way to handle business.

March 2, 2017

Everything about titan is awesome wold recommend them to anyone!!!!

February 12, 2017

I found a great used vehicle totally clean. No rust, great shape, and priced fair. The service was great. Very helpful and friendly. Overall a very pl...easant car buying experience

August 26, 2016

We bought a 07 Honda Fit from Titan back in May. And the owner, Jason, he is a very good man. We like doing business with him. The price is reasonable.... And he gave us one month warranty for the car as well. When we found out there was a problem for the brake, even after the warranty time, Jason still helped us fix the problem and changed to a new brake FOR FREE ! We really appreciate his service and strongly recommend him to other customers.

July 9, 2016

I bought a Ford Focus from Jason and he was amazing throughout the process. He gave me a fair price, did all the paperwork and made it really easy fo...r me. When the shift handle had a problem (Ford Focus are known for this - it wasn't Titan's fault) Jason rectified it right away. His mechanic Tom is sensational too. I appreciate Titan very much - competitive prices and excellent customer service...what more could you ask for?

December 20, 2015

After doing some research on what I could afford for a car I also checked customer reviews of the facilities. Titan had great reviews and it was for a... reason. Jason makes the process quick, easy and seamless. During the test drive an ABS light came on and Jason had it repaired by the next day. I was even shocked to see he had a longer warranty than required on his vehicles. If you are looking for no hassles, down to earth, good cars at great prices not a painful car buying experience you must go here.

Titan Auto Sales