Lexus of Peoria

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 19 reviews

• May 7, 2018

Always a good experience and the main reason I still buy a Lexus. Rodney in service is awesome. Tom Wombacker is my salesman, great guy!

June 15, 2018

Dealt with Tom and Ruth. Both of them were both knowledgeable and super friendly. The dealership makes all the waiting that goes with buying a car the...se days as comfortable as possible. I wouldn't hesitate to send friends and family to Lexus of Peoria. BTW, we just LOVE the car!!

May 11, 2018

Zach & Jason were awesome to work with. They were very knowledge of their product and listened to my wants. In now time they found me the perfect ...car. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!

July 11, 2016

Scheduled a test drive for a car told them I was willing to purchase online without the test drive but the rep wouldn't do it. Explained that I was dr...iving from Minneapolis and she said not to worry. Gave me a confirmation number and and thanked me for my business. Got in my car Friday morning for the 350 mile drive to Peoria, about half way there I called as I was going to be early got the sales manager and he told me they sold the car. I asked them how that was possible as I had a confirmation number to come for the car. He apologized and said he sent me two emails which wasn't true I checked my email multiple time including the junk folder. I explained I was halfway there and they could have called me to let me know they didn't even attempt. Not happy at all out 5 hrs and a tank of gas. Will never do business with them and wouldn't recommend anyone else either. Just glad I called when I did or I would have been out far more.

Jim, We apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can straighten things out and earn your business back. We would never intentionally sell a car th...at was being held for a customer, so this had to be an accident. We tried to contact you to notify you of the sale. Our Internet Sales Manager sent you the following email, did you receive it? Date Time : 6/29/2016 9:13 PM Subject : Volvo Reply Hello James, Thank you for contacting Lexus of Peoria regarding our 2008 Volvo S80. Sorry this car has been sold. Feel free to contact me via email, I can also be called or texted at 309-339-3781.

July 29, 2015

My wife and I have purchased dozens of new cars and we agree that the buying experience at Lexus of Peoria was far and away the best of all. Tom Womba...cher, their internet manager, handled every facet of the sale process. He did everything with precision and the highest of standards...never missed a beat. Also-this the first time in my life that I experienced a car delivered in such quick time. Colleen in the business office did a great job. On top of all this, we received an excellent financial deal. Bill Morton the General Manager gave us a very good deal. I give the highest of recommendations to Lexus of Peoria and I'm a hard sell!

On behalf of Tom, Bill, & Colleen, thank you for the kind words Bill!

July 24, 2015

Awesome car buying experience. I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and cannot express enough how the staff at Lexus of Peoria was such a ple...asure to deal with. It was actually a very fun experience. My sales person, Tom Wombacher, was not only a pleasure to work with, but his knowledge and professionalism throughout the information gathering, test driving and selection process was commendable and I highly recommend him. I want anyone who has ever experienced the anxiety of car buying to stop by and experience the genuine customer-focused approach they see to have mastered. I love my new Lexus. Thanks Tom, Bill, Colleen, Morgan and Tina.

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback Karen! We really appreciate it.

November 7, 2013

Although I did not buy a vehicle the customer service was great and if they would have had the vehcile that i was looking for i would have bought from... them.

We appreciate the feedback, thank you!

September 8, 2013

I recently bought a 2011 Range Rover from Lexus of Peoria. It was a great experience. Tom Wombacher the Internet Sales Manager was a pleasure to work ...with! It was not the normal car buying hassle. Tom made the transaction very easy. The price for the Range Rover and my trade were very fair. I highly recomend Lexus of Peoria if you want a no hassle and fun experience.

Thank you for the great review, Jeff. We are glad to hear everything ran smoothly and your experience at Lexus of Peoria was a great one.

June 2, 2013

I had the pleasure of buying our Lexus from Lexus of Peoria. While there are other stores to choose from and some had offers which looked attractive L...exus of Peoria made us feel like part of their family. In the end their deal was the best. A major assist in this decision was their internet manager Tom Wombacher. Tom made sure everything was right and got answers to any questions. He helped me with purchasing my dream car the Lexus RX 350 after narrowing my search. The Lexus RX has everything I wanted and more. For the price you can't beat the quality.

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback, Craig!

January 15, 2013

Flew in from out of state and they had somebody at the airport to pick me up. Outside of them having the vehicle I wanted this dealership was typical...-easy buying process and goodbye. My salesman Tom Wombacher had a very pedestrian knowledge of the vehicle. He did explain he's more versed and has a greater knowledge of the new vehicles. My biggest disappointment with the follow up after the sale. The vehicle was owned by a mechanic at the dealership and came with just one key-I was told the mechanic had the second key at home and Tom would follow up-never heard from Tom. Called Tom and he said he would check into it and call me back-no phone call back. Followed up with Tom yet again-this time around 6:00 in the evening and he said he would check with the mechanic and get back to me- 8:45 the next morning I got an email from Tom stating the mechanic hasn't found the key. A new key through lexus will cost a little bit but this was more an insight of them following through AFTER the sale-watch the promises and don't offer them the benifit of the doubt. This was such a small thing I figured I'd get a phone call two days later claiming they couldn't find it but for it to go unaddressed was annoying. Mechanically the left caliper went out within the first 30 days-I can't say this was defective before the purchase. Started to see progressively more brake dust on the wheel-took it in to get serviced and the caliper was locked up. Again this is most likely just strange timing. Tom and the staff are all nice people but there are plenty of places available with nice people who can offer the same service. I prefer the places that go above and beyond expectations.