West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

New 877-289-7910 Dealer Website
Used 877-289-6152 Email Dealer
Service 888-779-7543

1496 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of West Herr Toyota of Williamsville from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

We just purchased our 2d vehicle from Mike Uschold and he continues to impress us with his can-do attitude and excellent followup. Mike is an asset to your organization and we look forward to working with him for any upcoming purchases.

• Comfortable car buying experience
    March 18, 2017

West herr has the best selection and best prices hands down. Helpful knowledgeable and friendly sales professionals is just a bonus because they already have a great reputation. I did my homework as always and ended up at west herr for another used SUV. Second vehicle from this world class car dealership!!!!!!!!!

• great customer service
    March 18, 2017

went in to buy a used suv. Chris D (sales) spent the entire day (literally) helping me find the car I liked with honesty and no pressure. after the purchase, Rob (manager) went above and beyond to fix any issue with the car (its a used car). got a great deal and great service. wont go anywhere else for next purchase and recommend them to everyone.

• Elizabeth Duffett

The sales and leasing professional I worked with was Adi Barak. He was excellent. I felt very comfortable throughout the process. He was informative, helpful, accommodating, and very accessible. I would highly recommend working with Mr. Barak when looking for a new or leased car.

• George Cannon is fantastic

We purchased our car and worked with George Cannon, who was fantastic as I've already stated in a Google review. Next we had to get some body work done and some kind of strange thing on the hood removed that had dripped on it in a parking garage. George helped us get both issues resolved and the results were flawless. Moreover the whole process was well-organized and pleasant. Definitely recommend George and West Herr Toyota.

• Ms Jennifer Vasi

My sales person was Johnna Weiss and I also worked with Tom Vullo finance manager, these two were amazing. I had some challenges with owing so much on my trade and they took care of it! When I went to sign the paperwork and pick up my beautiful Rav4, my payments were LESS than originally calculated and that was with them including an awesome warranty! I seriously could not be happier with these guys! Thank you so much1

• Awesome dealership!!

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Patricia Esposito!! As always had an excellent experience!! She went above and beyond to find the right truck for me. Superior service from all that were involved!! Highly recommended dealership, excellent customer service from the service department also. Overall the best service. I will continue to use this dealership and recommend it to others.

• 2017 Sienna

Glad to have Joe's insights and knowledge. This is our 2nd time at West Herr and he takes the stress out of car buying.

• Joe Furlong was Awesome!

Joe Furlong was very easy to deal with. Took the time to help me find the right vehicle! Highly recommend!

• Patti Esposito

Patti Esposito was wonderful and accomidating. She was always available even when she was off on that day.