West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

• Great experience

Jeff is a very nice man and very helpful. The car is great. Really enjoy the experience there.

• Real Estate Agent

Michael Uschold was very nice and helpful. I would recommend working with Michael.

• Great place to buy a car’

Jeff Haase is the best car sales person I have dealt with in 37 years of buying cars. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

• Kevin Powers

Joe Furlong is the best representative West Herr has. Knowledgeable, courteous and with a good sense of humor, Joe made the entire car shopping experience easy. I expect to do business with him again in the future.

• Owener

Joe treated me with respect and I would buy from him again.

Joe treated me with respect and I would buy from him again.

• Purchased 2018 Toyota Tundra

Kristen Lawrence and Pat Schiske were amazing to deal with and I LOVE my new truck!

• Excellent all around!!!!

The West Herr team is AMAZING! Thank you to Kim and our awesome sales professional Kristen! Kristen had vehicles ready for us to look at when we arrived and made the process easy and fun! Our business will continue to be with West Herr Toyota!!! Thank you so much ¿

• Joe Furlong - salesman

Joe was extremely courteous and professional thru the entire buying process! I will not hesitate to recommend friends and/or relatives to see Joe when they need to find a vehicle.

• Joe Furlong

Joe Furlong was extremely professional and courteous ! He made the entire buying experience a very painless one. I will not hesitate to recommend friends and relatives to Joe when they need to find a vehicle.

• Excellent sales,service,and Everything inbetween

Best Dealership we've ever dealt with. Purchased our third car from West Herr with Mike Uschold as our sales man. Service has been Phenomenal With Jessie Pawlak taking care of us all the way on repairs. Facility is great, nice and clean and bright, great waiting area. Can't complain on anything with this team and dealership. Every one is very friendly and professional, yet still like one of the family. Will recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car.