Russ Darrow Kia of Wauwatosa

(4.8) 394 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

394 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Russ Darrow Kia of Wauwatosa from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent staff & expedient service.

The staff was very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of. I am most impressed that they go out of ...their way to make you feel very welcome & comfortable and I trust that they are being honest with people about their cars.

• Amazing team

Call would like to say my visit with Mike Duda and Rio was fantastic and we are very pleased with the service we've received. These guys are awesome. ...Thank you both..

Overall Experience

• AMAZING-INCREDIBLE-OUT OF THIS WORLD SERVICE!!!

We have been coming to this dealership for the past 5 Years, buying and leasing cars, Mike has always been our??? guy to go to???.... We are a Kia fam...ily, 5 cars so far. The customer service provided along with the help, attention and over all, the need to go the extra mile in order to make sure we walk out of the dealership has been outstanding, I seriously cannot complain, once again, over and over the satisfaction and happiness my family has encountered with Mike Dudda and all the fuss Darrow family cannot be described. I will continue to come here and as well as my family, we love ebrygji g about you guys and the service you provide. Thank you so much, eve though I will never be able to thank you enough. Mike???you???re the best, thank you for all your help, for looking out for my family???s needs and making sure we are always happy, making sure we are always walking out with the satisfaction that we have what we want. Rio-always smiling, always so nice and welcoming. THANK YOU ALL!!!

• Today was a good day

Emmanuel didn???t give up on me driving home in the car I wanted he was so friendly and made me very comfortable I???m very happy with the all around... service I received

• Total Best Customer Service

Staff is very professional, fast, efficient, and friendly. Took care of my hissing tire and oil change in no time. Keeping me updated every step of t...he way. Cleanest service area I have ever seen. Nice to see smiling welcoming faces when you walk in. Have only had my Kia for 3mos and loving the service just as much as the sales dept! TOTAL BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE from all aspects. (Better than my Chevy dealership)

Overall Experience

• Awesome second car with this dealer thanks

I recommend this dealer the are the best they make all off they have to satisfy and make happy the client and I'm very happy with new car thanks

• Not a dealership.

Drove 120 miles one way to look at a h3 hummer in wauwatosa. Car pulled HARD to left and left mirror didn't work. Idled very rough. They told me they ...would not align it at all. I will NEVER go back to russ darrow ever in my life. I will never recommend you to my customers just tell them of my bad experiences. No give at all to a car what a poor dealership where customers spending over 9 grand are treated like cheap.

• Outstanding service!

I came in to trade my current lease vehicle for a new lease. Mike did a excellent job at getting me in and out with the vehicle and price I wanted to ...pay. Very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow KIA. Thanks everyone!

• Great service

Great all around service Knowledgeable staff Good location Many cars in inventory fair prices on trade in nice waiting area very friendly and eager s...taff; willing to assist

Overall Experience

• Great people great service great value

I always get great service from all the friendly knowledgeable and professional staff at Kia Mayfair. They are very respectful of my time always on ti...me with service and free car washes! The service staff especially Jim Seif are always willing to answer questions even when they are so busy. The Administration staff is awesome and always dressed professionally not like other dealerships who let their female staff dress like they are streetwalkers. I credit Lynn Seif the office manager with how excellently the staff is trained. She always says hello and is never too busy to talk with me foe s few minutes and she makes sure that I have had a good experience every visit. Thank you!

Russ Darrow Kia of Wauwatosa