Brown's Sales and Leasing Guttenburg

• Focus on the Customer

Ever since I started working in the local school system, I have had Brown's Service servicing my car. Since I teach all day three blocks from the dealership, they save me time and effort by picking up my car from school and returning it by the end of the school day. The customer service staff is warm and helpful, and the service department can't be beat. When I had to replace my car last year due to an accident, the sales staff bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable with my new vehicle. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Brown's Sales and Leasing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for you kind words. We sure appreciate your business and we are happy to be able to assist you while you continue to teach our children. Thank you for your service and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

• Boyd Fabert

I enjoy the personality of the folks at Browns in Guttenberg and the great service they do.Great job allways. Thank to all of you.

Good Morning Boyd, Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words! Please know that we appreciate your time, business and loyalty.

• Professional and Friendly Service

Always-always great service and friendly atmosphere.

Always-always great service and friendly atmosphere.

Good Morning Lynn, Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind words! We appreciate your time and your business! We look forward to seeing you on the next trip in!

• Great Quality Service

Really appreciate the email reminders for scheduling service.

Really appreciate the email reminders for scheduling service.

Good Morning ToddT, Thank you for the 5 star rating and your kind words! We are glad that the email reminders assist you in keeping your vehicle in tip top working condition! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

• Excellent work as usual!

We were greeted by name, with a smile, by the Service Manager. He informed us of the cost of a repair, before starting work on it, to get our okay. The work was done neatly and quickly. We were treated with respect and friendliness. In fact, Browns must be the friendliest dealership in the whole USA!

Good Morning Erv, thanks for taking the time to rate us with 5 stars and for the kind words about our service department and manager! We hope you feel like family every time you stop in!

• Services

Get me in for service right away it was done before they said it would be.

Get me in for service right away it was done before they said it would be.

Thank you Steve for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We are glad to hear it took a shorter amount of time than planned! Hope to see you next time!

• Warranty repair done quickly and professionally

Great job, quickly and professionally done...and a free courtesy car wash. Love it!

Hey Nancyjo, thank you so much for your time, kind words and 5 star rating! We look forward to seeing you the next time through!

• goodservice

I was given very efficient and helpful service. I was surprised and pleased at how soon the service manager came and told me my car was finished. He also mentioned something to watch for and said it did not need to be done at this time.

Good Morning Jean V! Thanks for taking the time to rate us with 5 stars and for your kind words! We are glad everything was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to providing service for you again in the future!

• THEY GO AT AND ABOVE MY SATISFACTION REQUIREMENT!

THEY GO ABOVE ALL MY NEEDS ON MY VEHICLES. THEY ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS THAT I MAY HAVE!

Good Morning Larry! Thank you for taking the time to rate us with 5 stars and your kind words! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• The Service Department are very great

Very good in every Department and very great to ask questians from and very good personallity

Good Morning Boyd! Thank you for taking the time to rate us with 5 stars and for your kind words about our company! We look forward to seeing you for your next oil change!