• My favorite dealer

Thank you Joesph, your business here is very much appreciated!!

Velde Lincoln Volvo is by far my only choice. I own 3 Volvos and currently shopping for a fourth. Velde is the only place I'd go. Their sale staff is low pressure and very professional. Service is great as well. If you need a Volvo or a quality used car you should check them out. Ask for Dee, she's our favorite sales person.

Thank you Joesph, your business here is very much appreciated!!

• Ford Explorer Service

The service department has been excellent for the maintenance of the Explorer.

We're more than happy to help keep your Explorer running great! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The service department has been excellent for the maintenance of the Explorer.

• Overall Service

Oil change went smoothly as usual. I however, had a problems just yesterday that I needed to get my car in for a repair. Was able to leave my car yesterday, parts were ordered and fixed today by noon. Also had a loan car so I wasn't stranded. I really appreciate getting my car in at moments notice and getting it fixed.

Cheryl, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• CooperLane:

I always have a good experience at Velde. They are courteous, professional and helpful.

• notneeded

I have tried to send this a couple of times and it just won't go. The oil change/tire rotation was fine. In topping off the nitrogen in the tires, they forgot to put a valve cap back on. When I found that while washing the car, I called and asked them to mail me one....instead of that, one of the guys brought by several green caps so I'd have a couple of spares in addition.....all while on his way home....now that is Velde service and why family has had 15 Lincolns from them over the years.

Keith, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you over the years!

• Velde experience

I purchased a 2014 Lincoln MKX from Velde. Everything related to the purchase ad subsequent service appointment was quite satisfactory.

David, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

• Great service!

Awesome service! Would definitely recommend to others.

Awesome service! Would definitely recommend to others.

Stanton, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Car Service

The experience was wonderful. Courtesy was great.

The experience was wonderful. Courtesy was great.

• Great customer service & great professionals

I bought new tires from the dealership and had them installed there also

I bought new tires from the dealership and had them installed there also

• Butler

Marty "Buckets" Butler did a great job and directed me to the perfect car! He is very knowledgeable in regards to the cars and sales process. Dale, give this guy a raise!