Average based on 51 reviews
  • My favorite dealer

Thank you Joesph, your business here is very much appreciated!!

Velde Lincoln Volvo is by far my only choice. I own 3 Volvos and currently shopping for a fourth. Velde is the only place I'd go. Their sale staff is low pressure and very professional. Service is great as well. If you need a Volvo or a quality used car you should check them out. Ask for Dee, she's our favorite sales person.

Thank you Joesph, your business here is very much appreciated!!

• Owner

Very nice people to deal with. I had my Lincoln mkz detailed. Cost was $150.00. There was several dirty spots that was not cleaned or was accidentally missed. The smell of the cleaning solution was almost unbearable. Most of it has gone away now. Which I am certainly glad. I don't think I will have it detailed there again.

• Exceptional customer service

Great Customer service...they take pride in making you feel as a valued customer

• Great Services

I thinks the people in your service dept. are great.

Hi, Patricia! We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Lincoln of Peoria. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

I thinks the people in your service dept. are great.

• A job well done

We're more than happy to have been of service! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

I have a Volvo S60 and Velde has done all the maintenance. Velde has always been prompt and courteous, and I like the inspection you always get, which helps to stay ahead of potential problems with tires, brakes, etc.

• Great job

Great service staff that is always customer focused

Hi, Henry, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great service staff that is always customer focused

• Thanks for taking good care of me!

Operator error was the cause of the problem, but excellent and thorough service was provided..especially by Tiffany.

Barbara, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

• Great service

VELDE always does a great job in serving my car. We have driven Volvo's since 2001. We would not go any other place to purchase or service our cars.

• Great experience overall

As compared to other car service experiences, Velde makes it SO much more pleasant. Tiffany that I dealt with the most was wonderful! She kept me informed on what was going on at all times. My only negative would be that the workers left some dirty finger prints.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Michelle! The staff at Lincoln of Peoria always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

• Awesome Service Department

Absolutely everyone was SUPER friendly and professional. I was given rides to wherever I requested. I was always kept updated on where we were in the process and what was going to be tried. Volvo was extremely flexible in letting me move appointments around. And my problem was solved. Thanks Velde Volvo!

JK, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.