Read reviews that mention:

October 6, 2018

Walt Scube, was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. The financial man (can’t remember his name) was very helpful in explaining to me... all the paperwork I was signing. Also assisted me in warranty coverage, and explaining what would be best for me. Excellent Service!

September 28, 2018

Shawn did an excellent job was very informative and helpful he seemed honest and willing to do his best to help me with my repurchase

July 18, 2018

I went to landmark cause some of the dealers visited wouldn't work with me. Zac Lowman got me into a great SUV Jeep and I just love it! If you want... to be treated right go to landmark! Ask for Zac Lowman and tell him Jill sent you

July 8, 2018

I called in advance and they found the perfect car for my specifications. Easy car buying experience. Highly recommend you buy your next car here

April 26, 2018

We can’t thank Mark Underwood enough for his time and effort. Mark went above and beyond to get use the Edge we wanted and the price we wanted. I would... recommend Mark to anyone who wants the best experience in buying a vehicle. This is our second vehicle we have bought from Mark.

April 10, 2018

Poor sales. The salesperson couldn't do anything except for run back and forth to the sales managers area. He couldn't tell me what they were giving... me for my car, or what financing we would receive. He could only give us ideas on how much our payment would be. I do not think that it should take 7 hours to make a deal on a car. They were very slow and we found ourselves waiting for 30-45 minutes before we saw the salesperson again. This was between trips back and forth to the sales managers area. I believe their sales strategy is to make people wait and wait until they finally say ok so they can leave. They also kept our keys to our car and I would have to ask multiple times to get them back. We finally got some satisfaction when we got to the finance managers office. That is when we found out all the details of the deal. Interest rate, how much they were showing us for our car and what our payment would be. Maybe this is normal for car dealerships, but I think it is a poor way to do business. The only reason we bought the car from them is it is the car we needed at the time. If you go to Landmark to buy a car start in the finance office, it will save you hours. We also were told that our loan at our current bank would be paid off in 10 days. It has not and now we have a late fee. I have tried calling the salesperson and finance person but they will not call me back.

March 9, 2018

Our salesman, Mike Bova, made our deal quick & hassle free.Weve bought all our Ford Explorers at Landmark and will continue to do so. They offered warm,... friendly service on a VERY wintry day!

March 6, 2018

Dealt with Jeremy Lookis. He was patient, rode with me, showed me different options on the car and got me as close to the price as I wanted for the vehicle.... Great guy and finance manager was excellent also!

January 28, 2018

Ask for Jeremy Lookis. He was great. Amanda Kuhn also replied quickly with text and emails. I wasn’t found of all the attempts to sell additional coverage... after we had decided on the price.

October 20, 2017

Best place to buy, new or used hands down! Love the people here!