Landmark Ford

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 32 reviews

Call This Dealer

Poor sales management
    April 10, 2018

Poor sales. The salesperson couldn't do anything except for run back and forth to the sales managers area. He couldn't tell me what they were givin...g me for my car, or what financing we would receive. He could only give us ideas on how much our payment would be. I do not think that it should take 7 hours to make a deal on a car. They were very slow and we found ourselves waiting for 30-45 minutes before we saw the salesperson again. This was between trips back and forth to the sales managers area. I believe their sales strategy is to make people wait and wait until they finally say ok so they can leave. They also kept our keys to our car and I would have to ask multiple times to get them back. We finally got some satisfaction when we got to the finance managers office. That is when we found out all the details of the deal. Interest rate, how much they were showing us for our car and what our payment would be. Maybe this is normal for car dealerships, but I think it is a poor way to do business. The only reason we bought the car from them is it is the car we needed at the time. If you go to Landmark to buy a car start in the finance office, it will save you hours. We also were told that our loan at our current bank would be paid off in 10 days. It has not and now we have a late fee. I have tried calling the salesperson and finance person but they will not call me back.

Hair stylist
    March 9, 2018

Our salesman, Mike Bova, made our deal quick & hassle free.Weve bought all our Ford Explorers at Landmark and will continue to do so. They offered war...m, friendly service on a VERY wintry day!

Great experience
    March 6, 2018

Dealt with Jeremy Lookis. He was patient, rode with me, showed me different options on the car and got me as close to the price as I wanted for the v...ehicle. Great guy and finance manager was excellent also!

Bought an Expedition
    January 28, 2018

Ask for Jeremy Lookis. He was great. Amanda Kuhn also replied quickly with text and emails. I wasn’t found of all the attempts to sell additional co...verage after we had decided on the price.

I'll never buy from anywhere else!
    October 20, 2017

Best place to buy, new or used hands down! Love the people here!

Great Buy from Landmark Ford in Springfield IL
    September 29, 2017

Paul Walsh with Landmark Ford in Springfield IL. was our salesman and we could not have asked for a better sales rep. He was very knowledgeable about... the vehicle and got us a great deal as we really had no intention of buying a vehicle today. Paul was not the typical car salesman as was not aggressive in his sales pitch. Josh Walston in finance was of the same caliber of professionalism as Paul.

Great experience!
    September 23, 2017

I had a great experience purchasing a 2017 Ford Explorer at Landmark Ford. This is my second purchase from Landmark, and I have had all my maintenanc...e and repairs performed in their service center for nearly 10 years. I highly recommend Paul and the sales and service team there. No pressure, and I got a great deal each time.

Ryan from Chatham
    June 27, 2017

The buying experience was low key and no hassle. The truck I picked out was ready and waiting for me to test drive. The staff was very professional an...d willing to work with me on price negotiations. The salesman, Dave, was very helpful and explained everything that I had asked. He invited me back the following afternoon to go over the new truck to explain the options, and the details of those options. Nice experience.

Juana Perez
    December 15, 2016

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Great atmosphere and the most friendly and helpful people are here at this dealership. I would definitley recommend... this dealship to everyone i know

Good service!
    November 18, 2016

Great Service. No hassle, salesman was helpful and not pushy at all

Landmark Ford