Robinson Brothers Ford Lincoln

4.2
  • Smooth transaction!

The whole process was great. My salesman Dustin White is one of the hardest working salesman I have ever seen. He was less worried about the sale and more concerned getting me in the car my wife really wanted!

• F 150 Platinum

Great buying experience. Anthony Biagas answered all of my questions and concerns by phone, email or text. I only went to the dealership after a price was agreed upon. This made it very easy for me. Matt Reed explained everything to me about the truck and was very knowledgeable. There was never any pressure. I would definitely deal with Robinson Brothers again!

• salesman Don McClure is the best !!!!!!!

Best buying experience we have ever had. Don McClure is the best!! All the people there were great. Thanks y'all!!

• Poor service experience

Had a great salesman for my new Escape Titanium. But when I went in for my first oil change and factory recall I was very disappointed. I never heard the words thank you and come again. Never had anyone explain what had been done to my car, just how much I owed. I called several times to talk to a service manager and one never took my call but I got his voice mail asking to leave a message and they would call me back. I have never been called back. I have bought several new cars from other dealers, and have never been treated this poorly. I will never go back to them.

• David King

I purchase a 2014 F-150 from Andy who gave me a great deal. All of the staff was friendly. I got 26.4 miles per gallon with my ecoboost engine on a trip to South Carolina

• Hillzzz

Great service. Sweet people. Very well taken care of. Will be buying more fords. Can't get enough of my Fusion, my black beauty.

• I love my Lincoln

I recently purchased a MKZ from Jason King at Robinson Brothers. Best overall experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Jason is very Professional and made the transaction very easy! I will buy my next vehicle from Jason King, and recommend him to all my friends.

• 2015 Explorer

Great experience! Multiple family members have purchased from here. High recommend.

• Robinson Brothers

Enjoyed every moment of the purchase! Thanks for the outstanding customer service!!!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Anthony Andrews was the most informative salesperson I worked with throughout my entire car shopping. He wasn't pushy and made me feel like I wasn't just a number. He explained everything in detail and knew the answer to every question I asked. The entire car buying experience was GREAT and whenever I'm in the market for another vehicle, I will definitely go back looking for him. TWO THUMBS UP (and I am a picky person).