Muzi Ford

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 24, 2020

Excellent Experience I would definitely buy another vehicle and recommend them to a friend

Kenneth, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

July 19, 2020

The whole team at Muzi Ford worked to make the purchase of our new car a great experience!

Charles, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to... hear that your experience reflected this. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

July 5, 2020

Will not buy a ford unless Tim Duffy sells us one. He?s the best always makes the process easier. I think the recent purchase we were in and out of there... with the new car in an hour and a half. It?s worth the ride to Muzzi Ford. Tim knew all about Veterans Advantage other dealers never heard of it.

November 14, 2019

All work that I have had was quick and problem free. All service people were very friendly and helpful.

Dennis, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope you continue to choose Muzi Motors for all your vehicle needs! Ta...ke care!

October 31, 2019

Your Quick Lane service was superb. The service manager was friendly and informative, not just with me but with other customers that I observed while waiting... for my C-Max to be repaired. Instead of having to buy an expensive new tire, the tire leak was traced to oxidation on the aluminum tire rim - a $26 repair. What could be better!

October 31, 2019

Always smooth and professional, coffee or tea or water while you wait in their comfortable waiting area.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Muzi Motors for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call ...if you'd like further assistance.

October 21, 2019

Di d a great job on my van. Fast on time a move well done.

Hello Maura, we're glad to hear your service was completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your review, and we are always more than happy to assist ...you if anything else comes up. Take care!

October 10, 2019

Purchased a 2019 Ford F150 King Ranch from Muzi a month ago, the third one I have owned. All was well until I tried to get it serviced. Called the sales... person and I guess he didn't have time to look up my oil change question and responded with "I think it's" which for me was unsatisfactory. He said I should call service and they would help me. Called service two different times and they didn’t have a service rep that could talk with me so they took my number and promised a call back but as of this morning it hasn’t happened. Called my sales person back and he was pretty frank, “not much I can do the service department is its own group”. Called the manager and he pretty much said the same thing. So Muzi Ford is real good at selling a vehicle but they are VERY poor at care during the purchaser’s time owning the vehicle. VERY poor service and follow through from the Ford side of Muzi, sure hope the Chevy drivers get better service from that group! Guess I should have passed this place up.

Ruben, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a ...stellar experience here at Muzi Motors. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (800) 318-3611 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

October 1, 2019

My Muzi Ford experience was outstanding. All aspects of service exceeded my expectations.

Robin, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anythi...ng else we can do for you! Safe travels!

October 1, 2019

The manager of the express line is very good and helpful. He has a lot of knowledge regarding the cars. I will recommend Muzi to others . My husband tried... to buy a car but the dealer didn't sent us the quote of the car as he promised.