• Genuinely Pleased with Fantastic Service!

I had a fantastic experience with Rockland Ford. they were accommodating for an early evening appointment. They had the vehicle I inquired about in front and ready to drive as soon as we arrived, and suggested a test drive route that allowed me to really experience the vehicle. I ended up going with a lease for a 2017 model and so far am thrilled with the choice and thankful the guys were willing to stay 1 1/2 hours after close to work through the deal and paperwork with us. I at no time felt pressured or pushed into making a choice, like I have experienced with other dealerships. I will gladly recommend this dealership in the future and look forward to visiting them for future car needs!

Thank you Jennifer for noticing many of the steps we have in place that help our customers to not only make a sound vehicle decision but truly enjoy the process. We appreciate people, enjoy our work, and are so glad you are a part of our extended family!

• Rockland Ford review

My experience with Rockland Ford was easy. This is my first time buying a car on my own and they took the time to describe anything I was confused about and broke it down for me to my understanding. They were also very patient with all of my questions! Although they did not keep me in the price range that I wanted, I am still happy with my choice.

• I love my new Ford Edge.

As I indicated to Ford: From the moment I walked in the door at Rockland Ford every person I met was very friendly and helpful. I disliked my 2016 Ford Escape for the entire two years that I leased it and the dealer experience at the time of lease was horrible!! I met salesman Joe Castellucci and he had a vehicle in mind and three hours later I drove away in it. It has a lot of extras I really will not use but, I LOVE MY NEW FORD EDGE. I have and will tell everyone about my great dealer experience at Rockland Ford. Thank you all for making my car buying experience a good one!

Thank you Mabel for choosing Rockland Ford to shop for your new Edge. We had as much enjoyment working with you as you did driving away in your new Ford Edge. While reading your review Tony Esposito could not have been more proud of his team providing such a great experience for you.

• Inspection

They got me in the same day and they treat their customers right!

They got me in the same day and they treat their customers right!

Amanda, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We look forward to your next visit!

• Rockland ford

Always polite and willing to help, glad I chose the rock!

Always polite and willing to help, glad I chose the rock!

• Rockland Ford

Salesman was great-he didn't try to up sell anything (i hate that when salesman do that), he listened to what i wanted and found what i wanted, the rest of the staff was friendly and the last thing i liked was that i wasn't pressured to buy the car right then.

• Happy

I always feel welcome! Service is fast and everything is always thoroughly explained to me!

• Rockland Ford Company

Employees were very helpful and considerate. I am very pleased with my experience!

• New vehicle purchase

Joseph, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

This was by far one of the BEST dealership to buy a vehicle from. I have been looking for a Ford F-150 for the last 6 months or so. After I had been searching through other dealerships with no luck I decided to try Rockland Ford which is about 1 1/2 hours away. I have no regrets. They got me into what I want and beat the other dealerships prices! I will definitely be going back for my next vehicles!

• Excellent place to do business!

Wonderful customer service! Very helpful and they listen to the customer and what the customer wants! Not pushy like a lot of other car dealers!