Mills Ford Lincoln Chrysler Willmar

• Well Done! Easy and stress free! I'll be back!

Thank you for choosing Mills, Tyler! We are grateful for your business and wish you many miles of safe and happy driving!

I told Rick what we were looking for and was able to find the perfect fit and make a easy decision and know we purchased the right vehicle for our needs. A very knowledgeable and friendly staff made it an easy purchase. This will be my first stop for any future vehicle purchases.

• Easy Transaction, Fantastic Choices, Friends Staff

The Salesmen, Derek Stovern and the rest of the staff. I told Derek I didn't have time to stop into the store so he made the sale literally over texting. He understood the busy schedule I had got me all the information in a more than sufficient amount of time. Not only do I know Derek as a great friend but as a great contact for any new or used vehicle questions.

• Great auto repairs and customer service!

The folks in Willmar's Mills Ford service shop always treat me kindly and with respect. They're very patient with me, even though I know little to nothing about auto repairs. I trust them completely. Also, when I bought my current vehicle a few years ago, the sales rep. at Mills explained everything very thoroughly to me.

• Very professional Staff

The sales staff is friendly and helpful. Tom, our salesman, is a great saleman. I have known him for over 30 years. He finally got me with a new car. I am very happy with my new Taurus SHO.Thanks to not just Tom, but the other staff as well.

• My truck purchase

I was treated very well. I went in with a truck and number in mind and they kept my number while upgrading the truck. I couldn't have asked for better. The sales person, Tommy Holmquist, made me feel very comfortable and the overall atmosphere was very relaxing.

Thank you for choosing Mills, Reid! We are happy to hear you were able to find the truck you wanted and your overall experience with Tommy! We'll be sure to share with our Mills Team! Take care!

• Great customer service!

Thank you for choosing Mills Ford Chrysler, Emily! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

Everyone is friendly and polite; they all smile and say "Hello", even if they are just walking by. I appreciate the shuttle service so I don't need to take time from work. The waiting area is very nice and comfortable.

• Customer

Going into a purchasing situation, not completely sure of the direction I wanted to take - I found my experience at Mills to be the best. They listened carefully to my thoughts & future needs for the vehicle. They presented my options very professionally, answered any of my questions which made my decision easy. The process was done efficiently. I purchased with confidence and very much enjoy my vehicle.

• No problem

Service and was given as promised no problems. Went well.

Thank you for choosing Mills Ford in Willmar, Mr. Hicks! We appreciate your business!

Service and was given as promised no problems. Went well.

• Good oil change

It was good overall experience. A plastic door piece was not installed.

Thank you for your business, Tom! I'll have your Service Advisor reach out to you on the plastic door piece right away!

It was good overall experience. A plastic door piece was not installed.

• Always friendly, very clean service, waiting area.

I just had my car serviced. My appt. was for 10:30, didn't get out of there till 11:45. Wish it could have been a done a bit quicker.

Thank you for choosing Mills Ford! We appreciate your feedback and we are working hard to ensure we're efficient all while still having the utmost quality work completed for you! Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you in the future.