Fairway Ford

(5.0) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best Service Around!!!

Great Customer Service and the Friendliest people to work with. I will never shop or go to another Ford dealership! Chris was the absolute best to wor...k with!!

• Great purchase experience

Alex M. Gregory was excellent in helping me find the vehicle I needed and wanted. He even had it brought to the lot for me. He seemed to genuinely car...e about trying to help me than just making a sell and that means a lot. Also the finance manager Keith Batson was excellent to work with, neither were pushy and let you make your own decisions and did not rush and were very explanatory if you had an questions. I would definitely recommend anyone looking a vehicle to deal with Alex M. Gregory and Keith Batson. Sincerely, Priscilla D Brinkley

• The right place to be!!

Over 40 years of marraige we have bought a few cars, this was by far the best experience we have had. The Highsmiths truly want to help you make the r...ight decision and put you in the right car. We bought a used truck got a great price and a very clean ford 150. We didn't realize they were closing early that day, we showed up 50minutes before they did, but they stayed open till we were done! If you live near or even a 100 miles away and want a new car this dealership should be at the top of the list!! Thank-you Mr. Highsmith!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope your truck is everything you imagined! Hope to see you all again soon. Please feel free to stop by an...y time and see us.

• Great to do business with

I located the vehicle online but was four hours away from the dealership. I was able to make a deal by phone and have the vehicle delivered. I have to... admit I was a little apprehensive about buying a vehicle that I hadnt seen other than online. When it arrived I was more than pleased. The vehicle exceeded my expectations on all levels. Alex was easy to work with and very helpful during the process. I will definitely do business with him again.

Greg: Glad you liked the Yukon. One thing that I will have to tell you is that I am just brutally honest about the condition of these vehicles. If a ...vehicle is nice, I will tell you it's nice. If it isn't very nice or clean, then that's what I need folks to know. No secrets. Especially when someone is calling from several hours away. I think that's how it needs to be. We appreciate your business sir. Have a great week!

• Fantastic Dealer

There are 3 generations of my family dealing with Fairway Ford. We are all satisfied and our expectations have always been exceeded both in sales and ...service. Need I say more?

Every aspect of our daily routine involves making sure the customer is happy. Thank you for the kind words.

• Awesome buying experience

I was looking for a vehicle for my daughter, I had done the research, knew exactly what I wanted and was armed with the information I needed to make a...n informed purchase. I went to see Alex about working with me to find her a car and I was prepared to pay a little more since they are a local dealer and wanted to keep my dollars in Burgaw if I could. But when I reviewed their offer, they blew the competition and the high volume dealers out of the water - by $600!!!! Alex and Keith were fantastic and they gave me the best deal out of the 6 I was speaking with. I got the car I wanted for a super price in less than 24 hours and without all the crap one may experience from some of the high pressure metal pushing sales people in the larger dealerships. Don't let the small unassuming dealership fool you, these guys have a wide network to leverage and will get you what you want (they did it for me) at a great price. Its worth the drive to Burgaw - ask for Alex.

• review

Every one is very nice. I did have to come back a second time about the windshield problem but they always have smiling faces and were eager to help m...e.

Thank you Alice!!

• Awesome Customer Service and Sales

I have purchased 6 vehicles from Fairway Ford. They offer excellent customer service. Alex, in sales, always is willing to help with anything, even af...ter my purchases. Chris, in the service department, always works with my schedule to see that my vehicles get timely service; and the service is always done right the first time!!!! Keith, in financing, was able to get my payments right where I needed them to be, Mr. Highsmith has a lot to be proud of. He offers top quality vehicles with top quality customer service, what else could you ask for.

Thank You Charla!! :)

• Best Price & Service

Brought a pre-owned vehicle. Very responsive and easy to work with dealership. This was my first experience buying from a small dealership; what a ple...asant change. Thankfully, none of the regimented-by-the-numbers meaningless interviews from "no nothing staff" you get from larger dealerships. I would recommend this dealership!

Thank you for the kind words. I work hard to provide a unique, pleasant car buying experience. There is no reason buying a car has to be a difficult ...process.

• Great service, friendly staff, efficient paperwork

I found the staff friendly, respectful, informative, very accommodating to my schedule. The majority of the purchase paperwork was prepared prior to m...y arrival so was very efficient. I'm happy with my purchase!

Thank you for your business. I hope the Fiesta has been great so far!

Fairway Ford