• Great car buying experience

I special ordered an F350 4x4, and my salesman Steve was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He made the order process very easy, and made sure he got all the details right. He kept in contact with me throughout the waiting period, and every progress date he gave me was right on the money. The truck arrived with everything exactly as ordered, on time, and Steve, Mark in the finance dept. , and the service staff went out of their way to have the truck ready for delivery the day it came in. The price agreed upon was the price, there were NO surprises or "extras" at signing, and never a bit of pressure. I can honestly say this was the best car purchasing experience i've had. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a Ford, their pricing is very competitive, they're honest, and they treat you as a person, not a sale. That means a lot when you're making a major purchase like a new vehicle.

• Used f150

Very helpful bought f150 at reasonable price and was happy what I got for my tradein

• Sales manger is rude.

Sold me a car with 4 bent rims and refused to fix it after I found out that they were bent.

Marvin, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We hold ourselves to a high standard of customer service and we deeply regret to hear that your experience fell short of this. Please give us a call at (631) 727-2200 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Great Experience

Was in the market for a used car for my daughter and can't say enough good things about Riverhead Ford and their team. Our salesman, Chris, was extremely helpful and responsive to our needs and questions. He made the experience a pleasant one. Thank you to all!

• Service

This service was excellent from the Chris,the service writer and the mechanic.

Bill, thank you for your kind words! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

This service was excellent from the Chris,the service writer and the mechanic.

• Good and helpful service clean facility

MKc service was good staff was much better then at Smithtown. The only issue i have is that I was told I had remote starting and foot lift hatch that was not true and I found out after the sale the next day. I'm a PGA member and Lincoln Sponsors the PGA. I play in the Lincoln ProAms and my members have test driven their cars and some have purchased. That being said in the Golf business if sold an $800.00 Driver and told the customer it was adjustable loft and gave them something else by mistake they would let me know and I would fix the situation immediately and to my customers satisfaction and hopefully not loose them for my era. My daughter was with me the day of the purchase and we the salesman me and my daughter put AP on my phone and registered with Lincoln we where told we would be able to use the remote starting the nextday. We were disappointed when we could not have the feature due to the car was not equipped with the modem. I was sold the vehicle with these freatures included I feel Lincoln should resolve the issue by putting the modem in the vehicle. I can die without the foot opening the back but I think I should have the remote starting and locking and so on because it was part of the sale. Now Steve was very good with me and I think he just made a mistake. Mark was also very good I even bought the wheel insurance. I was very happy everything until this modem thing came up. I would like to here back from someone how we can fix this situation. There's an old saying you can do a thousand things right but do one thing wrong and that's what they remember. Thank you for your time William Casey. Hope to here from you soon

• Dealership Review

Ed made it very easy to get my new truck. Explained all things thoroughly and followed up. He was professional and a pleasure to work with-

• Create more issues than fix

Brought vehicle in due to oil leak, when I picked it up they had failed to clean oil they leaked around the base of the engine. On the way home noticed the skylight was left open, when I went to close it heard a loud bang with a few pieces falling out. Brought it back since there was still an oil leak and the sunroof issue, nearly a week later they fixed nothing.

John, we are disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Please give us a call at (631) 727-2200 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Customer

Our newly leased 2017 Lincoln MKX was delivered timely and in top notch condition. It's always a pleasure doing business with the Riverhead Ford Lincoln dealership. Everyone is pleasant, knowledgeable & efficient.

Stephanie, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great service

Easy and convenient scheduling. Very smooth and rapid turnaround. Excellent work.