Green Ford

893 reviews

893 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Green Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2021

I had an excellent buying experience. Sales staff was knowledgeable and not high pressure. And the lifetime powertrain is a nice add to the already smooth... experience.

November 3, 2020

Worst experience buying and servicing a vehicle. Vehicle was better off before they "fixed" the recall(s) than it was after.. After 10 months of last... minute cancelations due to "lack of parts", they were finally able to fix the recall. I needed front plates when I bought the car, service center installed them but at an angle. My car is now unique due to me 35 degree angled front plates. This place is a joke.

• January 12, 2018

Today was the best experience I ever had. Arthur was wonderful. It took little to no time to get me approved and in a vehicle that was suitable for me.

August 13, 2020

It was a struggle to get information and pricing about a vehicle. The sales manger DJ was rude and confrontational. There was no follow up provided as... well. Horrible experience.

July 30, 2020

Called on Ford Fusion was told price was 18000. But car was advertised online for 16900.. They lied to me flat out.. New to area would have loved to... do buy car but being dishonest to me turned me away.

February 21, 2020

Our experience with Green Ford has been less than stellar. We bought a vehicle in June & were told by Mario it came with a lifetime power train warranty.... Turns out that was just a ply to sell it....don't trust the salesmen!!! We had a check engine light pop on a week after purchasing & It's not being honored. We now have a $3000 fix that we were told would've been covered. Would highly caution against this place...

August 29, 2019

Came in with my daughter to help her buy a 2019 Ecosport. Rusty Hall was very courteous and helpful. She bought one. Then out of the blue, I see a... Ranger that I like so of course Rusty helped get me into that with the help of Doug Hall, the new car manager. What a team they make. Sold two vehicles in three days. Awesome group of people. Would definitely buy from them again in the future!!

August 24, 2019

Was looking for a good used Ford F150. Hank Diaz helped me find what I wanted and worked out a great deal. Since buying the F150 Hank has always been there... to help with other issues including connecting me directly to the service department. Thanks.

June 12, 2019

Advertised sale price is not what you get when you go to this dealership.They should be sued for false advertisement.They also lied to me.

March 16, 2019

My husband and I went with our two children to purchase a new car. My husband had been speaking with Mario throughout the day and had negotiated a price... for a new 2019 Ford Fusion SE. He confirmed multiple times on texting of the price of the car and Mario confirmed and even said that it might be cheaper once we got here based on some Ford discount which was still never really explained to us but whatever. We were promised by the sales managers who was on that evening that he would call us first thing in the morning to discuss the possibility of looking at another car. Even if they would have come down in price we had already been there for over 2 hours with basically nothing done. We have a 12 month old son and 3 year old daughter and it was now 7:00pm so they were hungry and tired. We just wanted to leave. We were told one price and then after they put a hard hit on our credit decided to tell us that...**SURPRISE*** we are actually going to charge $4,000 more than we had negotiated and agreed on the phone. My husband and I work opposite shifts so our time together is precious and to mislead us to try to make a sale is wrong. And then to promise you'll call to work something out the next day is just adding insult to injury. Come on, Green. You were once so much better than this. Who is running this place and why can't my husband or I speak to anyone? I think the worst part about this whole ordeal is that we had told my daughter that this was the car mommy and daddy were getting and like toddlers do, she was extremely excited and calling it her "rocketship". Its not even necessarily the price difference, Green. We could have afforded it even if there was no sales...the fact is that you mislead us and would have continue to do so unless we would have called you out. Well now you're getting called out. I hope no one else has this experience and I hope you can use this as a way to improve your process. Negative reviews are what should help an organization grow. I have to say that Mario was very nice to us while at the dealership. He helped transfer our car seats for the test drive and even helped move them back when we left. He saw my daughter was getting hungry and asking for the popcorn and he went to make her some. Personality wise he is very nice he just can't promise a price to get customers in the door to only not deliver on that promise. PS, the story doesnt end. remember when we said the manager was suppose to call us first thing the next morning? Guess who never called? Yep, the manager who was so concerned with our situation. We emailed the general manager Ashley Bradshaw who never emailed back but we did miss a call from Scott Campbell who when trying to call and text him back did not even respond back even after two calls and two text messages to his private cell phone. The only way I'm purchasing this car now is for them to honor the original price that Mario kept repeating back was the price of the car. Make this right, Green Ford.

We are sorry that Mario misspoke on the price. Scott the General Sales Manager has tried to reach out to you to clarify the numbers. Ashley turned th...e information over to Scott as he is in charge of the sales staff and she is not the General Manager. We are sorry that Mario was not correct in the information he had given. Scott has tried multiple times to reach out to your husband as soon as the complaint was received. Scoot has yet to hear back from your husband.