New 888-484-8165 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-1013 Email Dealer
Service 888-549-2052

593 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Green Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Ford Fusion Purchase

Daniel was very helpful and friendly in purchasing a used vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used car go Green!!!!!

• Excellent experience with Shannon Talley!
    March 23, 2017

After months of searching, Shannon Talley at Green got us into an SUV we love. She was excellent to work with. ( entire staff was great!) My husband and I would definitely recommend Green Ford...Ask for Shannon, you won't be disappointed!

• Fantastic service

I worked with Todd had a great experience! He got me into the truck I wanted with ease. Quick and easy process would recommend seeing Todd to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

• Go see John Mabee for Ford purchase
    March 15, 2017

I have purchased 3 cars from John and referred several others. Great experience. Very knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy. Highly recommend John when considering a Ford.

• Easy buying experience
    March 15, 2017

Johnny Mabee was a pleasure to work with. He made the process very simple and without any frustrations. We would certainly purchase from him again.

• Great experience
    March 14, 2017

Have bought several vehicles from John Mabee and Ashley Bradshaw. Both always very professional and only concerned with getting me the right vehicle not just selling me any vehicle.

• Ford purchase from Johnny Mabee
    March 14, 2017

Johnny Mabee did a great job explaining to me everything and made sure I got the best deal. I have referred 4 people to him since my purchase. If your gonna buy a ford in Peoria, go see Johnny Mabee.

• Wouldn't go to anyone else!! Always friendly Always Fast
    March 14, 2017

I have purchased (4) vehicles from Green and wouldn't go anywhere else. Fantastic service always w a smile!! Someone is always there to greet you at the door and to find out what I need.

• Trucks for business
    March 14, 2017

We always need new vans and trucks for our business. The people at Green make it really easy for us. No hassle just great service and great prices.

• Down to Earth
    March 14, 2017

I have bought my last two vehicles from John and it has been nothing less of pleasant! He is down to earth and hard to believe but honest! If he wouldn't buy a vehicle he will tell you why. He turned my first experience at green ford into a positive one which made us come back and buy another vehicle from him! I intend on staying with John as long as we need to make a vehicle purchase!