New 888-484-8165 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-1013 Email Dealer
Service 888-549-2052

574 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Green Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Ford Fusion Purchase

Daniel was very helpful and friendly in purchasing a used vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used car go Green!!!!!

• Easy process
    February 23, 2017

Inquired about a vehicle online. Daniel Huddleston called me and had everything ready for when we arrived. They were honest and willing to work to get our payment where we needed to be. If you are looking for a new vehicle go see Daniel at Green Ford!!!!

• Great Experience at Green Ford

We worked with Todd today, he got us a great deal and it was a great experience.

• Awesome Sales Team
    February 21, 2017

Daniel Huddleston did an awesome job working with us finding us the perfect truck. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to go to Green Ford. Five Stars to Daniel and Green Ford!!!!!

• Friendly
    February 21, 2017

Everyone is so friendly here at Green! They picked a car for me that I love withoit much info at all! I am also super excited for my free car washes! Before I would spend $10 or more for a car wash!

• Ford F150

Was very pleased with my buying experience! Came in to look at a vehicle I had seen online for myself since my daughter herself soon will be driving. The truck fit our needs perfectly! The sale was handled Patrick McIntosh who I greatly would recommend anyone to talk to! He was able to take care of any concern that came up and was able to get me into the truck! Thank you!!!

• great experience

I came in to green ford and talked to Todd and I was very pleased with the help that I got!! Very pleased!!!!

• Great Experience at Green Ford

we worked with todd luczaj is the best salesman there, worked great with us and sped us right thru with a wonderful deal.

• Great Experience
    February 14, 2017

Troy Caldwell was my sales representative that helped me find a used truck for my new business. He quickly found one that fit my needs and my payments. Their staff are friendly and the facility is equipped to handle any automotive needs. Troy coordinated with the finance team and my bank to make the process as easy as possible. I definitely recommend this dealership. Ask for Troy.

• Excellent sales experience
    February 11, 2017

Purchased my new Ford Fusion hybrid from Green Ford. My salesman Evan Roe worked with us to get the car we wanted. He had to search to get us the Hybrid and color that we wanted. It took several days and we got the care that we wanted. He made sure we were happy and kept in touch throughout the process. He was patient and worked had to make sure we were happy with the car and we are. This is the 9th car that I have purchased through green and its predecessors. They are very client oriented and their service department is excellent. I am pleased with the Ford products I have purchased and with the Green dealership and in particular with Evan Roe. I would buy another car from Evan and will tell others about him.