809 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Green Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Ford Fusion Purchase

Daniel was very helpful and friendly in purchasing a used vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used car go Green!!!!!

• Great experience!

I just bought a used car from Green Ford and I couldn't be happier! Arthur Pannell was the salesman I worked with and it was the best car-purchase experience I've ever had. He was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and patiently answered every question I had. I highly recommend you visit Green Ford and ask for Arthur. He's the best.

• Great salesman and experience!
    December 6, 2017

• Great process!

I just finished an out of state purchase of a Ram Power Wagon from Green Ford and salesman Mason Williams. Everything was awesome and Mason and Doug were great with helping me throughout the process. I can't wait for the delivery.¿

• A great experience

Lisa Jones Spencer When my husband took my Ford Fiesta to Greens to be serviced he was looking at other cars and Chris Robertson asked him if he could help him with anything. My husband proceeded to tell him how dissatisfied we were with the Fiesta and the issues we were having with it. Chris was more than willing to help us out. He explained all our options and showed us a new car. Never being pushy to make a sell. He was like talking to an old friend the entire time we were trying to make a decision on financing and which car to purchase. I highly recommended contacting Chris for your next car. Thank you Chris! Loving my new car!

• Fantastic Job!

Arthur did a great job selling me my Nice Chrysler Town and Country Van and he got me a great deal and I am very happy.

• awesome service

Roy was very nice. He was also very helpful, very knowledgeable. Would recommend Roy for a car purchase.

• New car purchase
    December 1, 2017

Troy Caldwell helped me with my new car purchase. He is very knowledgeable about ford vehicles and he did not make me feeI pressured to buy. I love my new mustang!

• Thank you Rusty!!
    November 30, 2017

I want to thank Rusty for helping me not only purchase my Ford Mustang. But also for checking on me and my vehicle. I would highly recommend the Green Ford store and Rusty Hall for any car needs. Best car buying experience I've ever had... M Barber

• New Truck

After 14 years I had to get a new truck. Thanks Troy Caldwell for getting me in a new ride!