640 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Green Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Ford Fusion Purchase

Daniel was very helpful and friendly in purchasing a used vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used car go Green!!!!!

• Great Experience at Green Ford

I came in looking for an F-150. Talked to Todd Luczaj he was quick to help. Great buying experience will recommend to anyone in the market.

• Awesomeness
    May 23, 2017

Daniel Huddleston was great to work with. He found exactly what I was looking for. If your looking for a vehicle call Daniel at Green.

• 5 Star

Daniel was great to work with. He found exactly what we were looking for. If you are looking for a new or used car call Daniel at Green Ford. 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• High quality service an very personable salesman

Todd L. Was great to work with. We came in with a particular vehicle in mind and he was able to get me in it quick and fast. Will definitely be back to work with him when we are ready for our next vehicle.

• Awesome, comfortable, caring, and friendly!
    May 22, 2017

My boyfriend and I have been buying cars through Green Ford for many years now. We always have had a great experience whenever we are there. I can go there alone without him and I always feel comfortable. The best part about our experience with Green Ford is of course John Mabee! It's always a pleasure to deal with him and we know he's looking out for us when we're are in the market for either a used or new car. I recently just purchased a brand new Ford Fusion and the process was simple and relaxing. He didn't pressure me into a new car and during the process he went over all the specs of the car since I haven't had a new one in over ten years! I highly recommend John to anyone looking for either a used or new car he's an awesome salesman looking out for your best interest!

• oil change
    May 20, 2017

My scheduled appointment for the works oil change and tire rotation was on time, quick, without incident. Staff was friendly waiting area clean and convenient

• In the market for a Ford Escape.
    May 17, 2017

After looking at several vehicle's at several dealerships I came across this one at Green Ford and was pleased with the price for the miles and condition that the vehicle was in. Bob answered every question my wife and I had about the vehicle and was very pleasant to work with. He made the car buying experience "GREAT". The rest of the gang were awesome to work with at Green Ford and we will be back again when its time to buy another vehicle. Thank you for the great customer service.

• Awesome
    May 16, 2017

No hassle, no pressure, easy process start to finish. Bob took the time to get me in the right vehicle. Will be talking to him again for the next one.

• Great
    May 11, 2017

They were very helpful and made the buying experience very easy, start to finish! They have delivered on everything thus far, they have a lifeline customer in me! Go Green