747 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Green Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Ford Fusion Purchase

Daniel was very helpful and friendly in purchasing a used vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used car go Green!!!!!

• Fantastic Experience

I came in for a used commuter vehicle. Todd was extremely helpful and got me a great deal on a 2012 Chevy Impala. Would highly recommend Todd and Green Ford to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Read Less

• Great Experience at Green Ford

I just bought a Buick from Green Ford and Todd Luczaj was the salesman. No pressure laid back and was a great experience! Thank you Todd you do a great job! And I absolutely love love love my new Buick Regal

• 2017 ford f150
    October 16, 2017

Caleb wright helped me pick out and drive home the perfect truck that meets all my needs! Drives excellent, could not ask for a better truck!

• 2014 Ford F-150

Great deal with Caleb Wright at Green Ford! Truck drives great best thing I have drove in years!

• Great place
    October 16, 2017

Very helpful great people at green ford Would definitely suggest to any family or friends and plan on coming back for my next car. Green ford

• 2017 F-150 Bronze Fire with Caleb Wright

Great! I love my new 2017 F-150! I have never really got into trucks until I bought my bronze fire 2017 F-150 from Caleb Wright at Green Ford. I love the way it drives and handles. Green Ford is stepping up there game, the whole process was seamless and professional would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great deal!

• Loving my 2014 Ford Fusion Caleb Wright sold me

Great service with Caleb Wright at Green Ford on Pioneer Parkway will defiantly come back! Loving my 2014 white Ford Fusion! 5 Stars! Would recommend to anyone!

• 2012 Ford F-350 with Caleb Wright

Excellent customer experience I have been in sales for over 40 years and the whole process was smooth and professional! I worked with Caleb Wright and now and the proud owner of a 2012 Ford F-350!

• Great Experience!
    October 14, 2017

Caleb Wright was very nice and helpful when I was looking at getting a newer vehicle. He answered all of the questions I had, and knew exactly the car I needed after telling him what I was looking for in a car. I ended up with a Ford Fiesta and still love it to this day!