Apple Ford

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 157 reviews

Call This Dealer

March 10, 2018

Melvin Harvey (used cars) is honest and very professional! Melvin will make sure everything is correct and completed-:) If you do buy at Apple, see M...elvin. Thanks!

We're pleased to hear that Melvin provided a positive experience! Your low star rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have do...ne though. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (434) 385-5012 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

February 24, 2018

Had my 2006 f-250 tow to shop on 22 Jan because it lost oil pressure. Was called a week and 1/2 later by Tommy and told that the engine was losing oil... pressure. When I ask why it was losing oil pressure he could not tell me exactly what caused the engine to lose oil pressure but instead suggested that I have a new engine installed. I took his advice and told him to put an engine in it. He order the engine and when I checked with him a few days later I was told he thought the engine had arrived but he had a few people out with the flu. I was patient and decided to give them time to work on my truck. I called back on 19 FEB to check on my truck and was told the engine had arrived but they still have yet to start working on it. It is now 24 FEB over a month after my truck has been at the shop and I have yet to get, a date of when the truck will be ready, when work will start, or phone call with a status of the truck. I went to ford thinking it may cost more but the work will be done by professional and will be done right. I am very dissatisfied and will never have another vehicle worked on by apple ford again. In fact, if this is the way Ford Motor Company treats their customers my next truck will probably be a Dodge, Chevrolet, or GMC.

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and r...esolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (434) 385-5012 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

January 24, 2018

This dealer doesn’t have truthful trustworthy people...I would prefer not to purchase a car here...having tons of issues with a used 2015 crystler 20...0 jus purchased they can’t seem to find a problem with...take ur money and time elsewhere

Sheldon, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than ...a stellar experience here at Apple Ford of Lynchburg. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (434) 385-5012 at your earliest convenience so we can attempt turn your experience around. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

September 26, 2016

Everyone at Apple Ford was very helpful and friendly especially Scott Wolf. Looking forward to doing more business with them.

May 12, 2016

I worked with Scott Wolf while looking for a possible vehicle sale. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions and or concerns. Great... facility and people!

May 11, 2016

Excellent dealership and dealer!! Scott Wolf was very helpful and knowledgeable with every aspect of a possible sale! He was quick with responses to a...ny questions or concerns we had! A very enjoyable experience!!

May 11, 2016

Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable with my recent inquiry about a possible vehicle purchase! He has a great personality and was nice to work wit...h. Very efficient and quick with any information that we needed. Unfortunately at this time I cannot purchase the vehicle I was interested in due to personal issues! It was a very pleasurable visit!

Hi, Wendy! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

May 11, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Scott. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the deal...ership.

April 25, 2016

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Apple Ford of Lynchburg for several years now. I have purchased a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from them, had r...egular maintenance appointments for oil changes, tire rotations, etc. The appointments are always completed in a timely and efficienct manner. I also own another older vehicle and the folks of Apple Ford have given the same high quality service and repairs to this vehicle as well. Apple Ford is a well-maintained facility. The entire staff, including the receptionists and secretaries, the service department staff and technicians, the Quik Lane staff and technicians and especially the Sales Team are all wonderful to work with. Aaron Kidd was my sales person. He was courteous, professional and very product knowledgeable. Apple Ford of Lynchburg holds true to it's motto of "Buy right, feel good!" I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Donna! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Apple Ford of Lynchburg look fo...rward to further serving you in the future!

April 5, 2016

A rating of 5 is because they beat the price down for the repairs accomplished. I still have one outstanding repair that is still waiting parts. This ...is due because of unavailability of the part in the open market and Ford only supports some parts for a 98 Taurus. The staff is friendly and able to work with demanding customers.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Apple Ford of Lynchburg. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Apple Ford