• Used Ram

Everyone at Apple Ford was very helpful and friendly especially Scott Wolf. Looking forward to doing more business with them.

• Wendy Howard

I worked with Scott Wolf while looking for a possible vehicle sale. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions and or concerns. Great facility and people!

• Mrs. W Blacketer

Excellent dealership and dealer!! Scott Wolf was very helpful and knowledgeable with every aspect of a possible sale! He was quick with responses to any questions or concerns we had! A very enjoyable experience!!

• Ms. Wendy Howard

Hi, Wendy! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable with my recent inquiry about a possible vehicle purchase! He has a great personality and was nice to work with. Very efficient and quick with any information that we needed. Unfortunately at this time I cannot purchase the vehicle I was interested in due to personal issues! It was a very pleasurable visit!

• Scott Wolf

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Scott. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership.

• Outstanding Dealership

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Apple Ford of Lynchburg for several years now. I have purchased a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from them, had regular maintenance appointments for oil changes, tire rotations, etc. The appointments are always completed in a timely and efficienct manner. I also own another older vehicle and the folks of Apple Ford have given the same high quality service and repairs to this vehicle as well. Apple Ford is a well-maintained facility. The entire staff, including the receptionists and secretaries, the service department staff and technicians, the Quik Lane staff and technicians and especially the Sales Team are all wonderful to work with. Aaron Kidd was my sales person. He was courteous, professional and very product knowledgeable. Apple Ford of Lynchburg holds true to it's motto of "Buy right, feel good!" I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Donna! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Apple Ford of Lynchburg look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Mister

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Apple Ford of Lynchburg. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

A rating of 5 is because they beat the price down for the repairs accomplished. I still have one outstanding repair that is still waiting parts. This is due because of unavailability of the part in the open market and Ford only supports some parts for a 98 Taurus. The staff is friendly and able to work with demanding customers.

• Comfortable Dealership

The service was timely and we were in and out as expected

The service was timely and we were in and out as expected

• Great service

I have received great service on my two visits since purchasing my Edge Sport.

I have received great service on my two visits since purchasing my Edge Sport.

• robin h. stratton

It was a very pleasant experience. I did not think we could get anything. But we drove home with a really nice used truck. I would recommend them to anyone.

Donald, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Apple Ford of Lynchburg. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!