Leckner Ford of Marshall

New 888-467-4890 888-467-4890
Service 888-467-7986 888-467-7986

• Ford Fusion - Leckner Ford of Marshall

Great experience from start to finish - everyone we dealt with was pleasant and professional and worked with us to get us the best deal possible.

• Outstanding

I was very satisfied with the whole experience at Leckner Ford.

I was very satisfied with the whole experience at Leckner Ford.

• Did not know this was a dealership, untill I stopp

Crazy dealership in the middle of town. Needed a tire fixed and drove in off route 66. Google said this was the closest Ford dealership. I pulled up to what looks like a big house. I went inside and wow, the place looked updated and clean. I found them to be really helpful, they fixed my tire concern (slow leak) and had be back on the road in no time. They had old pictures and cool history about the dealership on the wall. So this place is the oldest continuously operating dealership in the U.S., being over 100 years old. Anyhow the place was great and did a good job.

John, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!