4.0
  • Service Department

Would like to see the service department open on Saturday mornings. Or at least a Service Writer available to schedule with. Maybe until noon? Called this morning to schedule service. The pleasant voice informed me that the service dept is closed on Saturdays "Click" not even a "Have a nice day". Disappointing....... I guess we all have a bad day. Willing to let it go. However, I did go over to Discount Tire to purchase my tires. Very pleasant experience there.

• Dennison Ford Toyota

Happy finding the king of vehicle I was looking for, a good match of the car and the driver! The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly.

• Great Car Buying Exp

After a subpar buying exp with a nearby dealership, my wife and I wish we had visited Dennison Toyota first. Helpful, knowledgable, and transparent. Being in sales myself and understanding the process, it was great to work with someone truly interested in helping the customer rather than pushing for a number. Unless I get a car for free, I won't be shipping anywhere else!

• Oil Change at Dennison Ford in Bloomington

I took my car in for an oil change, etc. Dennison"s did a great job & were very prompt, polite & helpful.

• Service was great!

Steering wheel was rubbing on steering column. Not a real problem but an irritant. Terry took car for drive same day I contacted Dennison. Promptly found problem and scheduled appointment. Problem resolved.

• Great service on competitively priced tires

Heavy service day so readily provided drop-off and pick-up service to free-up my day.

• poor customer service

my ride and I drove from across town to drop off my car for routine maintenance. because of my work schedule, the best way for me is to drop off the night before. NO ENVELOPES in the overnight drop box and neither I nor my ride had anything to write on in our cars or anything to put my keys in. poor, poor customer service. left. guess I will be looking elsewhere for maintenance!

• Great serviceA!

Had taken my vehicle in for repair and they notified me the problem was under warranty and ordered part. So when I took it back in a few days, I had asked them to look at another noise and as it turned out everything was under warranty and didn't have to pay for service, which was great, but they needed the vehicle overnight and they gave me loaner to use which was also great!

• Great drop off

You never have to go outside when you drop off and when you pick up your car. You pull up to a door, they open it and you pull in. This is great during our Illinois long winters.

• Friendly - Hard Working - Honest People

Our 2013 Toyota Sienna is our third vehicle from Dennison. Their people have proven to be friendly, hard working and honest. It means a lot when you can depend on what you are told will get done and it does get done.