Dahl Automotive Onalaska

New 877-468-3310 Dealer Website
Used 888-229-0925 Email Dealer
Service 866-516-5297

Average based on 751 reviews.
  • Great experience with Dahl

Thank you for your feedback and comments with Dahl Ford Lincoln. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent customer service from everyone at Dahl. They helped me find the perfect Ford Focus. The entire experience was quick and easy. I highly recommend Dahl to anyone looking for a new car.

• Great Customer Service

Great people to work with. We ended up not purchasing anything from them but when I told them I wasnt interested in a certain vehicle they didnt try to shove one down our throat. Would be willing to return anytime

• Dahl to the rescue once again!

We purchased our 2013 Lincoln MKS in October 2015, and experienced Dahl's wonderful and generous spirit! Then, the week before Christmas, as we were ready to leave town for a week long visit with family in the Milwaukee area, we stopped in to the Onalaska dealership to have them check one of the tires that we had added air to several times since we purchased the car. Damage to the tire was found, plus there was also a visible "slice" in one of the other tires that we wanted them to check. (We had added the Zurich tire hazard insurance, which was offered at the time of purchase.) We were amazed once again, by their superb customer service as we drove away on 4 new tires!! Once again, Dahl hit one out of the park for us!! Besides the excellent service, the staff is so friendly that sometimes, when we are in the area, we stop in just to say hi! They treat us like family!

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Dahl Automotive of Onalaska! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• service

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Dahl Automotive of Onalaska. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I had to go back a second time for tires to be fixed, but the seal was developing a slow leak and it was not found when dipping the tires the first time. Jake was especially helpful in getting to the problem and also communicating about further work which needs to be done in the neaqr future. He also did everything he could to make it right for me.

• Repair Service

As always, everyone did a very good job and explained everything. They also took the time to answer specific questions to help me be better prepared for future maintenance issues. Thanks, Nancy Miller

• Great service

The oil change done on time, the staff was polite and liked the popcorn and coffee machine.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Jecole. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Great service

I had a great experience and everyone was so helpful. I'd come back every time.

We appreciate your response, Shannon! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I had a great experience and everyone was so helpful. I'd come back every time.

Excellent, fast, helpful and courteous. Thanks for your work and help.

Excellent, fast, helpful and courteous. Thanks for your work and help.

We're always happy to help our customers at Dahl Automotive of Onalaska. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Perks still current??

What are the standard perks of oil changes at Dahl?? Sometimes, you get a punch card, sometimes not. Sometimes you get a towing emergency card, sometimes not. My suggestion is that if you sponsor these deals, everyone should be operating from the same page of rules.

• oil change

Just wondering why the oil change was not $19.99 like the coupon stated?

Thank you for your positive review, Kristine. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Just wondering why the oil change was not $19.99 like the coupon stated?