• Awesome sales team

The sales team Greg went out of his way to find the suv with all the options that I wanted in the price range that I set

• I LOVE MY CAR!!!

I recently lost my Seymour Ford-purchased Mustang due to an accident (one car) and it was totaled. I thought I was going to be in serious trouble because I was only going to have a rental car for a few more days as per my insurance policy. I knew I was under the gun, but it turned out to be a completely stress-free business transaction and I am STRAIGHT UP IN LOVE with my Lincoln MKZ. This vehicle does it all and more and it looks fabulous, classy, just perfection in my eyes. I have to say that I may be fickle, because I feel like saying "What Mustang?!" It was recommended to me to seek out salesman Marty from a totally reliable source and I did just that. Marty has been, and is continuing to be a great asset to me and certainly to the dealership. This Lincoln MKZ (named her beauty) is beyond what I dreamed of in any type of car; I am more than fortunate and I am extremely grateful to Marty and to Seymour Ford for working with me to achieve what I view as a perfect transaction and a perfect vehicle. One last thing: THIS CAR IS SO FREAKING FAST THAT MY MIND IS BLOWN EACH AND EVERY TIME I DRIVE IT!!! I am in car heaven thanks to Marty at Seymour Ford!!!

• Seymour Ford

Incredible Customer service...they go above and beyond the call of what needs to be done making it an wonderfully easy experience.

Mari, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Recent service work

Was dealt with promptly and service was done sooner than expected. Facility was very comfortable.

Thanks for the great star-rating, James! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Gerald Morford

best car buying experience ever, they make you feel important

We really appreciate your feedback, Gerald! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe travels!

best car buying experience ever, they make you feel important

• Great Service from Curtis

Curtis Watson is a great salesman. He called me when there was a special program to turn in my lease early. He went above and beyond to help me find the color vehicle I wanted. And then when an even better deal became available, he re-figured the whole deal, so I had the option to save more money.

Sandy, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service Curtis provides! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business, and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Ford Escape maintenance

The staff was friendly and quick, since I did not have an appointment, they got me in and out quickly.

• A Great Ford Dealer In Jackson, MI

The Service Department of Seymour Ford in Jackson, Michigan does an excellent job of maintaining my 2006 Ford F-150 Super Crew truck! They had to live up to the excellent level of service that I received at Galpin Ford in Los Angles and they do!

• Service on 2015 F150

Took less than 2 hours for the Works on my Truck. I needed to leave for another appointment and they had me in and out in plenty of time.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Patricia! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Katie Kunz - Seymour Ford

Katie and the team at Seymour Ford are the best! The lease and delivery were seamless. Would highly recommend.