Seymour Ford Lincoln

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 102 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 23, 2015

The sales team Greg went out of his way to find the suv with all the options that I wanted in the price range that I set

April 4, 2018

Serviced my car for an oil change in a timely manner. Left a written service report outlining my car's status for future needs. I brought in mailers sent... from Ford for call back items that needed to be addressed. Your computer showed these issues and a future appointment was made. Friendly helpful service. I can always rely on your car care

March 23, 2018

I always appreciate the report on my vehicle when I get my oil changed. Always in and out in no time at all.

February 27, 2018

We had a significant door dent from a parking lot incident. Seymour body shop was able to bump it back out from the inside with no paint required. The... dent disappeared and we saved several hundred dollars compared to a standard repair. Great service.jackson!mi

April 21, 2017

I recently lost my Seymour Ford-purchased Mustang due to an accident (one car) and it was totaled. I thought I was going to be in serious trouble because... I was only going to have a rental car for a few more days as per my insurance policy. I knew I was under the gun, but it turned out to be a completely stress-free business transaction and I am STRAIGHT UP IN LOVE with my Lincoln MKZ. This vehicle does it all and more and it looks fabulous, classy, just perfection in my eyes. I have to say that I may be fickle, because I feel like saying "What Mustang?!" It was recommended to me to seek out salesman Marty from a totally reliable source and I did just that. Marty has been, and is continuing to be a great asset to me and certainly to the dealership. This Lincoln MKZ (named her beauty) is beyond what I dreamed of in any type of car; I am more than fortunate and I am extremely grateful to Marty and to Seymour Ford for working with me to achieve what I view as a perfect transaction and a perfect vehicle. One last thing: THIS CAR IS SO FREAKING FAST THAT MY MIND IS BLOWN EACH AND EVERY TIME I DRIVE IT!!! I am in car heaven thanks to Marty at Seymour Ford!!!

March 28, 2017

Incredible Customer service...they go above and beyond the call of what needs to be done making it an wonderfully easy experience.

Mari, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

February 22, 2017

Was dealt with promptly and service was done sooner than expected. Facility was very comfortable.

Thanks for the great star-rating, James! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the ...future!

February 16, 2017

best car buying experience ever, they make you feel important

We really appreciate your feedback, Gerald! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe travels!

February 16, 2017

Curtis Watson is a great salesman. He called me when there was a special program to turn in my lease early. He went above and beyond to help me find... the color vehicle I wanted. And then when an even better deal became available, he re-figured the whole deal, so I had the option to save more money.

Sandy, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service Curtis provides! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you... for your business, and we hope to see you here again down the road!

February 14, 2017

The staff was friendly and quick, since I did not have an appointment, they got me in and out quickly.