Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

478 reviews

478 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Hyundai Chesapeake from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2019

All the guys we dealt with made this car purchase fun. All treated us like royality! Would highly recommend this dealer!!! Keep up the good service guys!!!

January 8, 2019

I had a wonderful first time car buying experience. Jimmy was a great salesman who offered a positive outcome. From the time I told him what my needs were,... he assured me that I would leave the dealership a satisfied customer and I did!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Nick Vendt

General Manager

NOT RATED

• November 21, 2016

Car buying is never an easy or quick process but dealing with Hall Hyundai was very very easy. Mostly all of the communication was done via email or text... which made things extremely convenient. Less time in the dealership! My paperwork was ready for me when I went back to the dealership to pick-up my car. My sales person Lamont Williams was excellent along with the sales manager Kyle Snowden. I would definitely buy another vehicle from there.

Good afternoon Jennifer! Hall Hyundai Chesapeake is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that La...mont and Kyle were able to assist you with your new car purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jennifer for the highly praised review.

December 12, 2018

They made buying a new car exciting. Very friendly and was able to answer all questions. I would tell friends and family to come here.

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a wonderful day!

December 10, 2018

Service was great as always. Truly enjoyed working with Kevin Thompson would definitely do it again. I am truly happy with my purchase at the service I... received.

Jerry Altares

Assistant Service Manager

(4.7) 11 reviews

Paul Trace

Used Car Manager

(4.5) 10 reviews

December 2, 2018

I DID MY WEB RESEARCH AND FOUND HALL HYUNDAI CHESAPEAKE'S SITE ADDRESSED ALL THE INFORMATION I WANTED. THEIR INVENTORY HAD THE CAR I WANTED AND... THEIR ONLINE PRICE BROUGHT ME TO THE DEALERSHIP WITH THE CONFIDENCE TO BUY MY NEW CAR THERE. MY SALESPERSON, JIMMY STANCIL, MADE THE PURCHASE EASY AND MADE SURE MY CAR WAS BEAUTIFUL WHEN I DROVE IT AWAY.

We are glad we could provide you with an easy car buying experience! We hope you continue to choose Hall Hyundai Chesapeake for all of your automotive... needs!

November 14, 2018

When my car was unexpectedly totaled, I was very reluctant to make a choice regarding which new car I would choose. Kevin did an AMAZING job sitting with... us and discussing what I was looking for, what my options were, and making our car dreams come true! I HIGHLY recommend this Hyundai location, especially Kevin!

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're al...ways happy to help!

October 23, 2018

It was a Great experience!! The staff was very patient with me during my decision making process and I ended up with my perfect vehicle!! Love my Tucson!!

Congratulations on your new Tucson! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Hyundai Chesapeake. Please... don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Steve Johnson

(5.0) 23 reviews

Farhan Mughal

F & I Director

(4.9) 46 reviews

October 18, 2018

Enjoyed my experience, Kevin was great. Very knowledgeable took time to show me how to work all the features. Will definitely come back to see Kevin for... my next vehicle

Hello, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call o...r stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 17, 2018

Thank you to Jimmy and the management staff they did really great at helping me get out of my lease into a new vehicle without any penalties and keeping... my payments the same

Nick Vendt