Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

589 reviews

589 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Hyundai Chesapeake from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 6, 2021

Very professional and had my oil change done as promised. Very happy customer. I will continue to come back. I will also recommend others to come to Hall... Hyundia as well. Thank you guys.

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope to be of service t...o you again! Take care!

Kevin Thompson

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 41 reviews

Ray Sims

F&I Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

February 3, 2021

Excellent work and very quick. Keep you well informed about your vehicle and diagnosis to let you know what is wrong with your car. I will definitely recommend... them.

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help...!

• November 21, 2016

Car buying is never an easy or quick process but dealing with Hall Hyundai was very very easy. Mostly all of the communication was done via email or text... which made things extremely convenient. Less time in the dealership! My paperwork was ready for me when I went back to the dealership to pick-up my car. My sales person Lamont Williams was excellent along with the sales manager Kyle Snowden. I would definitely buy another vehicle from there.

Good afternoon Jennifer! Hall Hyundai Chesapeake is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that La...mont and Kyle were able to assist you with your new car purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Jennifer for the highly praised review.

January 25, 2021

Dealership was amazing. Mr. Chris Clifton notified me of a vehichle i had asked about months prior and actually gave me a call when it arrived. I truly... appreciate that. 5/5 stars.

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be mor...e than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 21, 2021

Vert courteous, helpful and professional! We came all the way from Ivor and was hoping for the best. We were not disappointed. Sam was there for us.

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive nee...ds! Take care!

January 16, 2021

They were very professional, did the work required and even ordered the parts needed for a recall. Everyone was friendly and I would gladly go back....

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. We... look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 21, 2020

Fast and very professional. Best car buying experience we have ever had. Years ago had purchased a mini van from Hall Honda sales experience was very... bad.

Ed, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If... you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Steve Johnson

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 35 reviews

December 16, 2020

The worse service ever in my entire experienced getting my car service. They had my vehicle a week no update when I called to get an update and was upset... they started to scan my calls after the second week, so if I called from the cell they never ever answered anymore if I called from the house phone immediately someone picked up I was livid because they now had my vehicle and I had no transportation with no update. Then Megan lied to my face about my ability to get a rental until I informed her that per my certified wrap warranty I am obligated a rental for 5 days as a result of an approved warranty claim then I got a rental. Talk about taking a customer over the edge of dismay, this was beyond upsetting. Everything about this experience from start to finish was a nightmare and should never happen to a customer so I will make sure my family and friends are informed to never purchase a vehicle here in the future and definitely to never take their vehicle here for service because once they get your vehicle they have you hostage...

When we were asking for help during the awful experience no one wanted to listen. I even called the GM for the store and the GSM answered and was supp...ose to find out what was going on in service and then contact me back but never did. Now that we have our vehicle we don¿¿¿t want to discuss it anymore what¿¿¿s done is done, you¿¿¿l Had ample time to fix it while it was happening but now it¿¿¿s just too late. When the service department is scanning calls and intentionally not answering certain numbers and you call another number and they immediately answer we got the message loud and clear so now it¿¿¿s too late when we felt unimportant when we ask for help. This service department needs a new manager and a new team or you will continue to lose good customers over the things that should never happen.

Reggie Edmonds

Steve Cook

Service Manager

NOT RATED

December 11, 2020

The services is always awesome. Sam is very professional and I enjoy having him as a service team leader. Sam is very helpful and hope he receive a Christmas... bonus 😊

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to ch...oose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

December 11, 2020

We met service consultant Sam Pedraxa when taking the car in. He listened to our concerns and was most helpful and went above and beyond to help.