Nissan of Mobile

Sunday Closed Closed
New (978) 716-5890 (978) 716-5890
Used (978) 716-5889 (978) 716-5889
Service (978) 716-2476 (978) 716-2476

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent job!! I received exactly what was requested...

Excellent job!! I received exactly what was requested with no superfluous charges for anything else. Staff was welcoming and knowledgable. I will come back for periodic maintenence intervals.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Oil change and transmission flush on my 2018 Altim

I had a scheduled appointment to have the 30,000 mile service and oil change on my 2018 Altima. I was promptly taken in and Eric addressed my concerns. Optional services were presented and it was explained that based on mileage should be done but I was not pressured when I chose not to have optional services comp,teed.

Dealer response

Thank you Ethel for your kind words for Eric! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Very happy with our first Nissan purchase

Thank you to Keith and Krystal!!! We LOVE our new Nissan Rogue! We've never had such a positive experience that we did today with any dealership. You definitely can't find good deals or car salespeople in the fort walton area. So glad we came to this dealership! So worth the drive!!! Keith was very informative and up front, friendly, and educated us. Unlike fort walton Beach delaerships, he did not belittle us or make us feel stupid in anyway. The man deserves a raise!

Dealer response

Thank you Tori and Danny for your kind words for Keith and Krystal! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Friendly and professional services at a good price

Quality service done in a timely way! Plus full car inspection with a car care plan. Great technicians and work is reasonably priced! Good job.

Dealer response

Thank you Melvin for the positive review. We're glad that you had a quick experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Great place!

I have been getting my car serviced here since I first purchased my SUV. ERIK ORDUNA is always polite and very helpful when it comes to understanding your vehicle and importance of maintenance. All of the employees are friendly and will make sure you’re ok while you wait on your vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you Jasmine for your kind words for Erik! We are thrilled that he provided you with a polite and very helpful service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Nissan Car Oil Change and Transmission Tune Up

Great oil change, transmission tune up. Thanks! Car rides great! Facilities were great. I always take my car to this Nissan on I-65 Service road

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit for your Versa. We look forward to your business with us again!

Nissan of Mobile

Eric at Nissan of mobile is the BEST!!!!!! If you looking for a great Service Tech contact Eric at Nissan of Mobile. Eric is Awesome

Dealer response

Thank you Narvaria for your kind words for Eric! We are thrilled that he provided you with the best service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

3.7

Ms. Jackson

After 3 tries, I was finally able to get my car repaired. Once I got there I was told my vehicle would be ready the next day, but to my surprise it was ready the same day!😃

Dealer response

Thank you for your visit. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to make your next visit even better! TERRY DAVIS SERVICE MANAGER TDAVIS@NISSANOFMOBILE.COM

Change headlight on passenger side of the vehicle

My Technician was Erik and he has always been professional and helpful. I would recommend anyone to him. Erik is very detail with explaining what needs to be done and he checks on you while you wait.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Service Department

I recently had an issue with my 2018 Titan XD. Erik immediately started the ball rolling so the diesel mechanic could look at my truck. Erik kept me informed daily with what was going on. My truck was repaired and thankfully it was under warranty. My wife also has a Nissan Maxima and Erik is our service contact for all our maintenance services. Erik is great 👍

Dealer response

Thank you Ron for your kind words for Erik! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!