Nissan of Mobile

Sunday Closed Closed
New (978) 716-5890 (978) 716-5890
Used (978) 716-5889 (978) 716-5889
Service (978) 716-2476 (978) 716-2476

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Always above and beyond on service

I’ve been here for issues big and small and they are all about taking care of the problem I my experience. I work with Erik and he always explains everything so that I understand

Dealer response

Thank you, Jim, for your kind words about Erik! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Nissan rogue

very professional and friendly service employees. Erik explained everything to me and made sure I was satisfied with the service. he gave me an update on the work while I waited.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Nissan of mobile

Everything was great, car returned to me in a timely fashion. Service advisor was friendly and very professional. We have bought several vehicles from Nissan of Mobile. Would highly recommend to others.

Dealer response

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

Happy Customer

My experience with the service department at Nissan is always pleasant. The service advisors are always friendly and very thorough. They make sure I understand everything going on with my vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you, Cee, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Everyone were very professional and helpful

They were very professional and helpful and took care of all that was needed today. I'm not getting ready to write you a book I'm give you my review and this all I can say of their very helpful and took care of everything.

Dealer response

Thank you, Daran, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

2.0

Service on Nissan Rogue

I am guessing that my car was serviced as needed. But, after I picked up my car and was driving around, I tried to clean my front and back windshields. No water came out for either. Shouldn't it be standard service to top off or even fill windshield water containers? So, who knows? Was my oil even changed? Was my car even serviced? It was supposed to be serviced and checked.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your service experience being less than satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at msprings@Group1Auto.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Mike Springs General Manager msprings@Group1Auto.com

Always Great Service!

I always try to choose the same service advisor and Brian is always great! He is always attentive and responsive! I was pleased with my service.

Dealer response

Thank you Britney for your kind words for Brian! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Rebecca

Good friendly service it just took longer than I think it should have I did appreciate them going with me to return my rental car Personnel was kind

Dealer response

Rebecca, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to address the length of your visit and to earn your business, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Mike Springs General Manager msprings@Group1Auto.com

Service Dept.

I’ve been taking my vehicles to Nissan of Mobile for 30 years which was Pat Peck Nissan at the time. I’ve never had any issues with the dealership service or quality of work provided.

Dealer response

Thank you Jag for your kind words for our team! We are thrilled that you always have the best experience here with us! Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

4.3

Damaged wiring harness

Driver side door was damaged while at dealer. Driver passenger door was scrated while at dealer. Service representative was very attentive and kept me apprised of the status of the repairs. I requested the damaged parts but I didn't receive them.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience with your service visit. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Mike Springs General Manager msprings@Group1Auto.com