Nissan of Mobile

Sunday Closed Closed
New (978) 716-5890 (978) 716-5890
Used (978) 716-5889 (978) 716-5889
Service (978) 716-2476 (978) 716-2476

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

Enjoyed today's visit because the wait was not very long. Everyone wore their masks. And the price of the services I had done, was GREAT. The salesman was really nice,and we discuss why it's a good idea to use Nissan for recommended services. " GOT IT "

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Oil change

I was there at 7 am and had to be at work at 8 am and Brian and his Nissan team made sure it happened. Thanks Brian

Dealer response

Thank you Voncile for your kind words for Brian and our team! We are thrilled that they provided you with a quick service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

3.5

Services

Customer service was professional. Wait time not as long as expected. Free Lyft transportation provided. 5 stars for Brian. He was excellent! Will recommend. Kudos!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.3

Will not be buying a nissan ever again

Do not get the warranty it's a waste of of money. They don't ask if you want it its jist in the paperwork. Completely useless was supposed to cover stuff but it didn't

Dealer response

I apologize that your recent experience was anything but satisfactory. Can you please contact me so I can make this right? I cannot find your name in our database, I would love to hear back from you at msprings@Group1Auto.com Mike Springs General Manager

Amazing

This was the perfect buying experience. Colton Ruybal was professional , knowledgeable , and made the buying process Enjoyable. I have never purchased from Nissan of mobile before but I plan on returning in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you, Robert, for your kind words about Colton! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

Great Service!

Great service and customer service! The staff were very friendly. The employees were easy to deal with and got my car fixed in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Thank you, Sydney, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

Customer

Everything was great, I have used this dealership for car purchases and service. Brian Wetzel is great to deal with, never tries to sell me anything I do not need.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Service Dept

Mr.Brain very professional in service he value his customers always since I’ve kno d same great personality attitude always positive also will return ur phone call if u leave a message by d end of d day

Dealer response

Thank you Keniia for your kind words for Mr. Brain! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Service to my 2017 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL

Just a beautiful thing no matter how you look at it outstanding service as usual thank you Brian and and mr. Davis the service manager hang in there guys

Dealer response

Thank you Walter for your kind words for Brian and Mr. Davis! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Service

Wonderful establishment and professional employees. They are very great at letting you know about your car and how much miles you should be at but overall they are great at their jobs no complaints.