Baum Chevrolet Buick

Call This Dealer

New Used

• THE BEST
    September 1, 2016

Very, very good at what they do. Honest sales people. The service is beyond belief. Have very little knowledge or no knowledge at all about today's ca...rs. It's a comfort to know that my cars are in good, and professional hands.

Steve- we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs! At Baum Chevrole...t Buick, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the dealership experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Routine Oil Change and Service
    April 17, 2017

Every time I go to the Quick Lube or Dealership its a clean environment, awesome job on the cleanliness. Everybody is always polite and welcoming.

Miles, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're pleased to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for taking... the time to share your experience with us. At Baum Chevrolet Buick, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Great service, a nice new and clean facility.
    April 17, 2017

It was a nice friendless experience. Very helpful and explains things well. Highly recommend them to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle....

Lorene, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Baum Chevrol...et Buick, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Awesome service
    April 14, 2017

The staff was very thorough and friendly. I was explained everything in detail. I was very satisfied with the service.

Thank you for the positive review, Christy! Our team is pleased to hear that your recent dealership experience exceeded your expectations. We apprecia...te your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service
    April 13, 2017

Worked very quickly to get me out in a timely manner so I could enjoy my day off of work.

We appreciate your feedback, Rickey. Thank you for your business!

Service personel and workmanship were excellent
    April 13, 2017

The service center was on top of things from the start. They knew what parts needed to be ordered and workmanship was timely and done precisely. Goo...d communications with the department made for a very good experience.

Larry, we appreciate your kind words. The entire service department at Baum Chevrolet Buick thanks you! Reviews like yours help us to make sure that w...e're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great service, clean facilities, friendly, helpful
    April 11, 2017

Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. They took very good care of us. I would recommend Baum Chevrolet to anyone who is looking for a new or... used vehicle.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Nancy! It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the ...future and thank you.

Great service!
    April 8, 2017

The timely manner in which I was taken care of and the expert work that was done on my car.

Thank you for the kind words, Janet! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon.

Great dealership
    April 7, 2017

Very friendly and fixed my car! I took it over 10 times to another dealership and they weren't able to fix it. Baums fixed it the first time!

Traesha, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Baum Chevrolet Buick team and we all strive to provide excelle...nt service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Always Impressed With Baum
    March 1, 2017

Every time I walk through the door at Baum Chevrolet-Buick I have excellent service. The staff is attentive, professional, and ALWAYS very polite. T...hey made servicing my car easy on my busy schedule by allowing me to reserve an appointment online and providing me a car to drive while mine was in the service department. I also was able to get my car cleaned during the same visit which was also a huge bonus for me because I don't always have the time to get these things done.

Allie- thank you for the positive review! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your recent experience at our dealership and look forward... to meeting your automotive needs again soon.

Baum Chevrolet Buick