Dave Smith Maserati Alfa Romeo

61 reviews

61 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dave Smith Maserati Alfa Romeo from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 23, 2019

The experience with Dave Smith, CDA was excellent from the moment I talked to Dave Harrison in sales all the way through the financial process with Craig... Sharar. The employees were friendly and very accommodating! If this is indicative of all Dave Smith dealerships, I strongly recommend them for your next automotive purchase.

July 25, 2019

I have bought a couple cars at dave smith with minimal issues. When i bought bwfore with nancy herold the experience was amazing. I love her. This time... however i brought my 18 year old daughter in to get her first new or really new used car. Long story short she found a car that she liked did all the financing on June 8th walked out with a car and signed paperwork. She did have a trade-in that needed to be paid off through a bank she was five days from the due date on her car payment but was told as long as they paid it off within the 10-day. Off that she would be fine needless to say 20 days after the car was bought the loan was still not paid off on the trade we've been called Dave Smith who told us that the financing did not go through on her first car and that they were trying to figure out how to get her different financing it took us calling to figure this out. Now with my daughter's car payment late and almost 30 days late I called numerous times to figure out what was going on was given the runaround for days then finally went in and signed with a new bank assured by Rich that this was going to be a way better deal than the last time there would be no issues I would be there in my referral bonus for bringing her in there and that everything was completely done 10 days after this I had to call again and figure out where the trade money was after the run around for a few days I decided to go in there and personally pick up a check I was told that I had one hour to get in there to get the check before they closed or they wouldn't know what was going to happen with it mean while Rich was getting very angry already that the situation. Thankfully I thought everything was over until my referral fee never came I called for a week straight asking for somebody to call me back to tell me where the referral fee was nobody would call back my husband and daughter decided to go into Dave Smith was told that there was a mistake and that they could come pick up the check the next day the next day we called spoke with Rich who then got irritated that we were calling to figure out what was going on told us he would call us back. An hour later after no call we decided to call him who the receptionist said he was busy I said I would hold until I could talk to him and then finally put me through because he wasn't busy he picked up the phone decided to get angry at the whole situation even though it was not my fault it was his fault and pretty much told me that it was free money to me so well we will see if the check actually comes.

Worked with:
    Kyle Galaz

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

• February 20, 2017

My experience at Dave Smith Motors was overwhelming with pleasure, their Sales Department was most beneficial when making the choice to purchase a vehicle... through Dave Smith Motors, where they guided me through all the processes of the paperwork needed to get this vehicle purchased in 1 day. Awesome Sales Team # 1.

Kenneth A. Lafromboise, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

June 28, 2019

I got a van from Dave smith and at the time Kyle Galaz helped me finding the right van even though I was 900 miles away, he would keep me posted as to... when he got new inventory and always stayed on top of things . kyle is now the sales manager and I can see why. He's been selling cars for more than 15 years I believe so definitely knows what he's doing . Anytime I need a new or used car I will always shop Dave Smith in Coeur D Alene and see Kyle.

Thank you for the kind words and the great review!

Worked with:
    Kyle Galaz

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

February 24, 2018

I agreed to a price with the salesman that I would pay for the car. However when I got to the sales finance guy he had added in $150 hand buff fee. There... was no mention anywhere me agreeing to pay this however I just wanted out of there so I didn't want to argue with the people who just wanted to argue with people all day. Also, the car was listed as newly detailed it was gross. There was stuff dripping down the side of the console, They didn't have all of the keys.... in my opinion if you're going to sell cars you may want to get them ready to sell before you actually sell them. Very frustrating on the money I spent

February 19, 2018

Kyle Galaz was very friendly, accommodating and answered all my questions on my first visit in September of 2017 although he knew I was not going to take... a stock car from their inventory. He spent 1-2 hours with me, letting me test drive a 2017 Maserati GT convertible and then on line to special order exactly what I wanted. Kyle provided timely updates on the progress of the build of my car in Italy, the shipping and subsequent arrival in CdA on February 13th. Dave Smith is even willing to keep it on their show room floor until the weather and icy roads improve so I can drive it home even though I paid for it and it is taking up floor space. KDH, Hayden Lake, ID

February 7, 2018

Personnel were all very friendly and professional. All questions answered immediately. Told Paul what I wanted and he brought the exact pickup I wanted.... Great work

February 2, 2018

I filled out the credit application and the salesman would never call me back. Left messages and finally said forget it. Horrible service. Would not recommend.

Maliki, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in wo...rking towards a resolution. Dave Smith Alfa Romeo 800-635-8000 EXT. 1243

January 22, 2018

Owning our business, limited time. We had to go through 4 passes in bad weather. They put gas we signed on our way. Thank you

January 18, 2018

Nancy was amazing! She listened to what I wanted and delivered it. I had been to several different lots and they had their own agenda. They tried to... sell me a car I didn't want. I told Nancy about this experience and she went above and beyond for me. I have extremely limited time. She was honest about the timeline and clear about the expectations of the process. She text me all the details and worked out all the financing while I was working. When everything was said and done I came in and my paperwork was waiting for me. She found me a car that is perfect for me and my family. She listened to everything! If you are looking for a car, Nancy will take care of you. I highly recommend her! Thank you, Dave Smith Alfa Romeo, you choose right when you hired Nancy, she is a gem!