Enterprise Car Sales - Augusta

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews
  • Great people...Great place to buy a car!!!!

I purchased a 2009 Impala from Enterprise car sales on Washington Rd in Augusta Ga. This is NOT my first car purchase but I must say...it was my easiest. The folks at ECS did everything possible to make MY deal easy. They treated me like I was their number one customer. I plan to help my teen son get a car in a couple of years and it WILL be from ECS. Thanks Jay and Brad for all you did.

• Wasted my time

Obtained a loan through Enterprise. Went in and Enterprise confirmed that the vehicle was available(in Atlanta). Paid the deposit and was told I was all set. An hour later they called to say the vehicle had already been sold. Pretty sure that the vehicle never really existed. Lousy, amateurish operation.Avoid them.